I’m getting a clue so hard right now. It’s pointing at...

CanesWooshWoosh

Banned
Banned
Larry Fedora AND Kliff Kingsbury?!

Omfg, all five of my Title IX “red light zones” are ablaze with the passionate tsunami that a Canes fan experiences as other programs toss their excrement bins into the dumpster.

Hot dam! Imagine if Butch Jones and Will Muschamp become available!!

I’d pay top dollar to watch that beady-eyed bloated red-faces orgy of egos descend upon south Florida with the confidence and entitlement privy to the highest tier of a self involved college football retread.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Larry Fedora AND Kliff Kingsbury?!

Omfg, all five of my Title IX “red light zones” are ablaze with the passionate tsunami that a Canes fan experiences as other programs toss their excrement bins into the dumpster.

Hot dam! Imagine if Butch Jones and Will Muschamp become available!!

I’d pay top dollar to watch that beady-eyed bloated red-faces orgy of egos descend upon south Florida with the confidence and entitlement privy to the highest tier of a self involved college football retread.
English please

Advertisement
Butch Jones is already available but not good at all.

And Muschamp is a defense guy.

I don’t get OP
Give me a break pal. This crap doesn’t write itself.

I’m the swing shift supervisor/continental sous chef at Florida’s sixth-largest all-outdoor best western; moonlighting as a stereotypical grassy personality for absolutely no reason, with very little direction.

Matt Porter and Mike Ryan are around these parts doing their actual job for real life money, changing user names as their takes become dated with every coach turnover; and even their crap misses more frequently than it catches.

1543201126409.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Larry Fedora as possible OC, I’m assuming?

Never happening. Richt and fedora clearly have a negative relationship

Advertisement
Back