I’m accepting apologies

Advertisement
Check out my posts, you will see I try to back up what I say with stats and results.
They are not always positive.

There are more than a few posters that aren't happy with the state of the program, but manage to get their point across without being banned.

You can have your say, but If you think you're being singled out for "telling it like it is", you may want to re-think you're delivery.
No apology here.

Advertisement
Check out my posts, you will see I try to back up what I say with stats and results.
They are not always positive.

There are more than a few posters that aren't happy with the state of the program, but manage to get their point across without being banned.

You can have your say, but If you think you're being singled out for "telling it like it is", you may want to re-think you're delivery.
No apology here.
I know it was hard for you, but I accept your apology

Advertisement
This thread should be bannable offense. This is a CANES board, not your fúcking soapbox to collect "I told you so" points. Fúck off to someplace else dóuchebag.
But... does it have to be a canes board? Collecting “I told you so” points doesnt sound all that bad compared to the alternative.

I know it was hard for you, but I accept your apology

If you think I was appologizing even though i gave you my reasons for not,
that's cool.

To be clear I'll repeat....
No- Apology -Here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
im-sorry-that-you-suck-animated-text.gif

Advertisement
Back