I’ll be one of the enablers.

pacusmc

All American
Yes I’ll be there. I’ll be there to enable the 5 game coaching staff.
I’ve already paid my money and I’m buying an extra ticket for a friend. I’ll be there doing my part to help the team. Wether your the one who says clean everything from the water boy up or the ones who say you need 3 years, you should go to the game.
One of he biggest chess pieces to this puzzle is right there in Miami Gardens and is also one of the biggest shots in the arm this team can get. It’s like when your a kid and they say dad or grandpa can’t make it. Then during warm ups you here your name called and there they are!!
It’s also the biggest ohh sht thing that you can give an opponent. Remember Neuhisel’s *** saying on xm radio predicting 40 percent Irish fans and about 50k in the seats. What resulted was a **** mad house and broken buss window.
When the women’s World Cup was held in the US 1999 the women talked about not knowing why there was so much traffic heading towards giant stadium. The emotion they felt when the realized that the traffic jam the noise and that packed stadium was for them was an emotional high.
You can argue all you want about admin and coaching. I’ve voice my opinion about Baker.
But baker is a better coach if 55k show up screaming like mad men and uva has to take a time out. 55 k show up and maybe whatever lack of morale or motivation stops even for just one night.
It’s like a hot piece of Cuban *** after a dry spell. These are the games hat Miami fans show up for. These are the nights we crave as fans. Let’s put all this sht aside and get our drink out grub and our smoke on and raise cane mfers!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree. Regardless of whether you want to give Manny and crew another week, or another year, or another two years, the team deserves to see the fans in the stands. Granted, it’s easy to fill the place if we were unbeaten and ranked in the top ten. Everybody wants to join the bandwagon then. True Canes fans show their support through both good times and bad. We may vehemently disagree with coaching, with the personnel hired, with play calling, etc., but the 18, 19, 20 year old kids out there on the field deserve a show of support.

Advertisement
Yeah let’s show them!
Let’s embarrass the sht out of this city and the school. I’m sure that will force the school to dismiss the entire athletic admin and the coaching staff by putting 5k fans in the seats.
I mean that will be the only way we will pull all the sofla studs for 20 and 21. Let’s start a 2 month national coaching search. Let’s entice a dude like urban fckng Meyer to come here after everyone got canned after 5 games. I’m sure no one will transfer out during that time where no One in the **** building will be there to monitor even 1 set of bench presses.
Yeah let’s hit gem in the pocket books!
The same money used for a recruiting budget and nutrition and equipment. You know the sht kids now a days like.

Advertisement
I love how people won't go to games to prove to the admins they are ****ed, and are surprised when we have crap recruiting and a low budget for coaches...which they then blame on the admins.
You may have a point.

We should pack the house 70 k and boo manny every chance we get
Start "fire blake james chants" and of the sorts for 3 hours.

They get funds but still get embarrassed.

Yeah let’s show them!
Let’s embarrass the sht out of this city and the school. I’m sure that will force the school to dismiss the entire athletic admin and the coaching staff by putting 5k fans in the seats.
I mean that will be the only way we will pull all the sofla studs for 20 and 21. Let’s start a 2 month national coaching search. Let’s entice a dude like urban fckng Meyer to come here after everyone got canned after 5 games. I’m sure no one will transfer out during that time where no One in the **** building will be there to monitor even 1 set of bench presses.

Go big or go home

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back