Hypothetical Question

CaneStuck@USF

Junior
If you could completely wipe one program off the face of college football, who would it be and why? My instinct tells me UF. But the fact that their admin publicly admits that they dodge us annually and they can't say **** to us in regards to head-to-head record, Nattys, first rounders, HOFers, etc kind of makes the constant banter with them enjoyable in a weird way.

For me, its got to be Bama or OSU*. Bama is just an inbred machine who's pockets have become so deep that even when Satan retires, they'll still be a huge thorn. They're so **** good that they have an entire conference of "rival" blowhards rooting for their annual success. They have a strangle hold on the top talent throughout the country, but particularly in our backyard. OSU* can burn simply for that Terry Porter bull****. How any college age kid wants to spend 3-4 years anywhere in Ohio is mind boggling. They have a nobody for a coach, yet are lined up to have one of the most historic classes ever next year. Mindboggling.

Advertisement
Probably Ohio State, penn state, or Oklahoma.
I wouldn’t want to get rid of a rival like UF or ND. CFB is better when we are all rolling and I love to hate them.
I would pick Ohio because of the 2002 national championship and I just think they run a shady operation. Penn state goes without saying and Oklahoma because they waste a playoff spot every year.

Advertisement
Three options with varying reasons:
Bama-they get the best recruits in our backyard
Ufag-I hate their fans
Penn state- because they should have received the death penalty for that crap they pulled. Had that been us we’d all have to find a new team to cheer for. NCAA would have buried us. The smu punishment would have looked like a slap on the wrist

ok penn state final answer

Three options with varying reasons:
Bama-they get the best recruits in our backyard
Ufag-I hate their fans
Penn state- because they should have received the death penalty for that crap they pulled. Had that been us we’d all have to find a new team to cheer for. NCAA would have buried us. The smu punishment would have looked like a slap on the wrist

ok penn state final answer
This. I would add BYU & WVirginia to that list.

Advertisement
If you could completely wipe one program off the face of college football, who would it be and why? My instinct tells me UF. But the fact that their admin publicly admits that they dodge us annually and they can't say **** to us in regards to head-to-head record, Nattys, first rounders, HOFers, etc kind of makes the constant banter with them enjoyable in a weird way.

For me, its got to be Bama or OSU*. Bama is just an inbred machine who's pockets have become so deep that even when Satan retires, they'll still be a huge thorn. They're so **** good that they have an entire conference of "rival" blowhards rooting for their annual success. They have a strangle hold on the top talent throughout the country, but particularly in our backyard. OSU* can burn simply for that Terry Porter bull****. How any college age kid wants to spend 3-4 years anywhere in Ohio is mind boggling. They have a nobody for a coach, yet are lined up to have one of the most historic classes ever next year. Mindboggling.

Notre Dame, based solely on arrogance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back