Hypothetical DB situation

kev13108

Junior
Premium
I know this is a long shot but just throwing it out there for conversation sake... if we do flip battle and nunn, obviously Stevenson is still a take.

In the outside chance we land all three, to go with smith, couch, and good, do we really take 6 Dbs? I wouldn't be opposed to it I don't think but I'm curious as to what everyone else thinks. Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere.

Edit: forgot brownlee so that would actually make 7

Last edited:
Advertisement
I know this is a long shot but just throwing it out there for conversation sake... if we do flip battle and nunn, obviously Stevenson is still a take.

In the outside chance we land all three, to go with smith, couch, and good, do we really take 6 Dbs? I wouldn't be opposed to it I don't think but I'm curious as to what everyone else thinks. Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere.
Just for the sake of thinking id say let go of Good and wish him the best of luck but it won't happen and im good with Good

Get the best recruits you can. Worry about numbers later. Need to flip Battle and Nunn. Get those two and **** $tevenson.

Advertisement
if we get battle, stevenson, and nunn someone is out, that much is clear imo. We just don't need to be taking that many people. I'm thinking Good or Couch would be out. not sure which.

If we don't take a QB then we should load up on defense. Get the players and let the best man win and the others transfer. Time to find out who really has that dawg in em!!

Advertisement
CB -
Brownlee
Nunn
Couch

S -
Smith
Stevenson
Battle

That's the "dream" DB class. I hope we get Stevenson and Battle, but if we don't, Nunn and Good added to the other four would still make an excellent group.

Advertisement
Sign all 7 of them until we run out of scholarships. We need DL, OL, and DB's. Sign any and all legit prospects at those three spots.

Stevenson is not coming. We all know that.

Let’s flip Battle & Nunn.

That's the "dream" DB class. I hope we get Stevenson and Battle, but if we don't, Nunn and Good added to the other four would still make an excellent group.
If this happened it would be a good bounce back after last years miss of the Heritage DBs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back