Hype Thread

Advertisement

Deejay starting us off

55DA8F76-F983-483A-B403-4AF54A038AE1.gif

MURRRDAAAAHHHH

Advertisement
Advertisement

I might add this website to my favorites; the third of 3 predictions for Saturday night includes:
1566447369452.png

I'll also add my favorite picture of the week; obviously to be retitled " this is quietly filing out of the stadium?"
Capturedf.PNG

There is an old saying: kill one man, you're a murderer. Kill a million, a king. Kill them all, a god. - Dagon aka Drake
1566447852592.gif

I might add this website to my favorites; the third of 3 predictions for Saturday night includes:
View attachment 94605

I mean, great that some random guy picked us.... But that article is pretty suspect tbh. Not only does he think the game is in Gainesville, but he's calling for a shootout? Seems unlikely.

Advertisement
I mean, great that some random guy picked us.... But that article is pretty suspect tbh. Not only does he think the game is in Gainesville, but he's calling for a shootout? Seems unlikely.
Maybe he meant the crowd will be so stunned they will forget they are in Orlando?

(Edit: yeah few MSM or Legit folks (except Richt?) are predicting a Canes victory. And Manny might be less than thrilled about a 45-38 win, although I'LL TAKE IT!!)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back