2025 Hylton Drake Stubbs 4* Safety Mandarin

Dream DB class that seems very attainable.

CB Dj Pickett 6-4 180 5 star
CB Ben Hanks 6-1 170 4 star
CB Adonyss Currie 6-2 165 4 star

Nickle Chris Ewald 6-0 160 4 star

S Drake Stubbs 6-1 180 4 star
S Bryce Fitzgerald 6-1 175 4 star
S Amari Wallace 5-10 170 4 star

A class like this will completely reshape the safety and CB rooms, taking them from a weakness to a strength.

Advertisement

A class like this will completely reshape the safety and CB rooms, taking them from a weakness to a strength.
The rest of the college football world if this happened

Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

@Memnon what's your (realistic) DB class? As in guys we have offered or could reasonable still recruit and get - so like no Sanchez...

I know you like Currie. Pickett and Stubbs seem like they may be 1&2 on board for DB. What's you think

Prob better in CB board tbh https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/cb-board-2025-edition-will-this-be-personal-now.186179/

Staff must think highly of Patterson to use him as a selling point like that.

And secondly there’s no way the Trojans keep a kid from the east coast committed when the big three and all the sec schools want him. Not happening

Advertisement
@Memnon what's your (realistic) DB class? As in guys we have offered or could reasonable still recruit and get - so like no Sanchez...

I know you like Currie. Pickett and Stubbs seem like they may be 1&2 on board for DB. What's you think

Prob better in CB board tbh https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/cb-board-2025-edition-will-this-be-personal-now.186179/
DJ Pickett
Ben Hanks Jr
Adonyss Currie
Aidan Anding
Mark Manfred
Graceson Littleton
Tim Merritt

& a bunch others...

At Safety, idk, I would guess Amari Wallace & probably 2 more.

Realistically, we pretty much have a shot at whoever we recruit because Mario is an Elite recruiter, so it's hard to say exactly who we are or aren't in it for.

It's more so just a matter of who they decide to prioritize & put the effort into signing.

It's also really early in the process & recruiting boards change throughout the year as staffs get more settled & Senior film becomes available. Prospects move up & down boards depending on many variables.

DJ Pickett
Ben Hanks Jr
Adonyss Currie
Aidan Anding
Mark Manfred
Graceson Littleton
Tim Merritt

& a bunch others...

At Safety, idk, I would guess Amari Wallace & probably 2 more.

Realistically, we pretty much have a shot at whoever we recruit because Mario is an Elite recruiter, so it's hard to say exactly who we are or aren't in it for.

It's more so just a matter of who they decide to prioritize & put the effort into signing.

It's also really early in the process & recruiting boards change throughout the year as staffs get more settled & Senior film becomes available. Prospects move up & down boards depending on many variables.
Thanks

Yeah I think a DB class of
Pickett, Stubbs, Hanks, Currie, Fitzgerald, Amari Wallace and 1 more CB would be about as good as we can realistically hope for.

…was looking and it seems like Ohio st is about to have easily best cb class this yr

After previously scheduling official visits to Florida and Miami on June 7 and June 21, respectively, Stubbs is now uncertain whether or not he'll follow through with his official visits, although he's leaning toward keeping it on the schedule.

As it stands, the lone program that is scheduled to get an official visit from the 180-pound safety is, unsurprisingly, USC, which will host Stubbs on campus on May 31.

"I don't know yet," Stubbs said. "I'm pretty sure I might. It's really just my decision at this point."

Advertisement

After previously scheduling official visits to Florida and Miami on June 7 and June 21, respectively, Stubbs is now uncertain whether or not he'll follow through with his official visits, although he's leaning toward keeping it on the schedule.

As it stands, the lone program that is scheduled to get an official visit from the 180-pound safety is, unsurprisingly, USC, which will host Stubbs on campus on May 31.

"I don't know yet," Stubbs said. "I'm pretty sure I might. It's really just my decision at this point."

At this point?

Welcome aboard young man!

Advertisement
Back