• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR

BS85

D before E
Premium
Man… people really take this recruiting to heart. If there is a Canes Tears on a Nole site, many of these comments would make it
I mean i saw this coming like most people so I'm not freaking out now but should people not care?

Hold My Beer

Cane up in heah
Premium
He is committed to FSU but going to continue to talk to the other 4 schools recruiting him. So basically he really isn't committed.

More semenhole heartbreak

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

Robbymoto

Redshirt Freshman
For Williams to hate us I couldn’t tell, gave us a lil shoutout and didn’t throw the hat. We just wasn’t the pick & if you had any clue you’ve known that for months now. It is what it is
My only slice is I don't think he will stick with the Noles. They start losing games as I'm expecting and he will get froggy.

aelmiami

Lost & Confused
For Williams to hate us I couldn’t tell, gave us a lil shoutout and didn’t throw the hat. We just wasn’t the pick & if you had any clue you’ve known that for months now. It is what it is
No I want to be irrational and have a meltdown over this. Take your reasonable take somewhere else.

Number1CanesFan

Sophomore
Man… people really take this recruiting to heart. If there is a Canes Tears on a Nole site, many of these comments would make it
Why wouldn't they? The hometown kid they rooted for committed to our rival.

I don't think he winds up there and if he does, oh well. We're going to beat them regardless.

dwreck27

Senior
Premium
He won’t sign with FSU… probably won’t even sign with us. Keep recruiting him and see where everything falls in December