2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Then why did you try to take him out, lol?

I can respect your info and opinion but you set him up and tried whacking him.

You tried to invalidate his info and how he gets his info.

I agree in Pete. Many of us do which is why he’s treated with a lot of hostility but even then he contributes to the board and CIS in many ways (podcast, etc) and this sh*t is just fluid because kids and adults are stupid and impressionable.

I honestly don’t know how people can recruit these days with all the shenanigans, let alone the people trying to provide info with how crazy recruiting has become (see Cormani and Travis Hunter last year).

i didn't try and take him out, he got ****ed over me saying there is clickbait on this site even though I didn't mention him at all. he came at me and then i fired back. standard message board stuff really.

i have no clue how he gets his info so how could i invalidate how he gets it?

edit: meanwhile Keem still out there on twitter taking shots at Miami which he's been doing for months

Advertisement
No one gets all the information right. I never spoke on the Keem situation or Jean for that matter after they commit. And to think if it, not Brown or Innis either. I feel like they made their choice. If the staff is backchanneling info that they are feeling good about someone, whats wrong with relaying it. Even if it dont come to fruition doesnt mean it wasnt legit. Also someone came on here and said some close to the situation say Bain is gone. Other people here stood on it being otherwise. Why all the ****ing match? **** is wild

No one gets all the information right. I never spoke on the Keem situation or Jean for that matter after they commit. And to think if it, not Brown or Innis either. I feel like they made their choice. If the staff is backchanneling info that they are feeling good about someone, whats wrong with relaying it. Even if it dont come to fruition doesnt mean it wasnt legit. Also someone came on here and said some close to the situation say Bain is gone. Other people here stood on it being otherwise. Why all the ****ing match? **** is wild
I kept my mouth shut on the subject until Witfong wrote about UM and HW. I did hint at a mystery highly rated wr in play a week ago but that’s it.

Advertisement
Try reading her my scoops ……you’re welcome
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back