2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Williams spoke with TAMU reporter for ON3 after Saturday's game:

-Williams has now visited Texas A&M three times since April and seeing College Station multiple times in recent months, he had high praise for the city and campus.

“I think that’s the best campus in the country if you ask me,” he said. “You don’t see no other campus that big. It’s called College Station there, their city is named College Station, that’s crazy.”

-As far as the game that unfolded on the field, the five-star does want to see more from Texas A&M’s offense.

“I think they can get better,” he said. “Putting the ball in the air more, taking more chances down the field.”

Williams added that he thinks he can help the Aggies’ passing offense take more chances and the coaching staff has made it clear to him that his size and athleticism could help take the offense to the next level.

“How they need me,” he said of what stuck out from his conversations with the staff. “You see how the game went [against Miami], I could have been a big part, big body, could have beaten them more than what they did.”

-“Shemar’s just telling me there’s no cap in their rap, they’re real,” he said. “Everything they say is real.”

Committing in a couple of days.
Ahead of his decision on Friday, Williams says he knows which school he’ll be committing to, and it’s because of three key factors.

“Me being comfortable there,” he said. “Me fitting into that system, getting early reps, working my *** off.”

Plans on taking an OV in December to TAMU and FSU for sure. May use his last OV to Bama but that is not set up yet.
----------
I never say this but I sincerely hope Mario and staff aren't wasting a single second of their day recruiting this kid..
The team they played against threw 40 times.

Honestly, nevermind

Advertisement
“I think that’s the best campus in the country if you ask me,” he said. “You don’t see no other campus that big. It’s called College Station there, their city is named College Station, that’s crazy.”

Deep.

Advertisement

Deep.
And a bunch of racist rednecks

TAMU, and for a deal. The Aggies will go 8-4, 7-5 his entire career but he will get paid and play in front of 100K cowfolks. Enjoy whatever bowl the 4th-6th place $EC team slots into.

Advertisement
TAMU, and for a deal. The Aggies will go 8-4, 7-5 his entire career but he will get paid and play in front of 100K cowfolks. Enjoy whatever bowl the 4th-6th place $EC team slots into.
as opposed to what we've been for the last 20 years?

No argument. Maybe the kid just wants out of Miami.
he def does. I said that before the season even began when I defended gattis. our biggest problem is a kid like him is gonna announce at some point soon and is setting OVs but wont come to our games this year or at least not planning yet. that was a shot to show him

Advertisement
Advertisement
9802158F-17AF-46F6-9DC3-1B17E4D8E7A1.jpeg

lol

He'll be the best blocking receiver at FSU
Close the door on him when he hits the portal to come back. Have to set a precedent from the beginning. Tell Stewart he can enjoy getting out on his a$$ by a 5’9” combo wr/rb while in the middle of nowhere. This kid can be the same in tally.

Last edited:
Close the door in him when he hits the portal to come back. Have to set a precedent from the beginning. Tell Stewart he can enjoy getting out on his a$$ by a 5’9” combo wr/rb while in the middle of nowhere. This kid can be the same in tally.
He must like the male cheerleaders that dance for him before all the games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back