2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stranahan has the best basketball program in the area, he plays hoops (i yhink they won states). Those schools tried more than likely as with Dillard.
It’s crazy how good they are now. They were in my district in the early 10s. That was a highlight tape game for us compared to real battles against Dillard & Cardinal gibbons

Advertisement
It’s crazy how good they are now. They were in my district in the early 10s. That was a highlight tape game for us compared to real battles against Dillard & Cardinal gibbons
i didnt realize they were that good until my co workers popped off on each other 1 thatt went to Staranahan (played div 1 football) and the other went to Dillard.

Dillard is a known powerhouse in basketball and when the stranhan dude popped off on him i had to go check and he was right...them boys been super good the last 4 years.

No....we shot ourselves in the foot with shoddy *** red zone offense for the 10,000 time in 15+ yrs....Not ONE TD??....how anyone doesn't find that troubling is beyond me.
Red zone offense was well below the standard, I won’t argue that.

the turnover battle was lost in special teams. Special teams really hurt us ( missed opportunity to recover the muffed A&M punt in the 4th, don’t get two FGAs blocked, tyrique **** up). A cleaner ST game could’ve led to a win even with shotty red zone offense

I hate to be a blame the players type of guy but I can’t go against what my eyes saw. I thought Gattis called a good game and the QB/WRs didn’t make the most of the open windows. If they can’t connect in the open field, it makes sense to me they couldn't connect when the spaces got tighter

Red zone offense was well below the standard, I won’t argue that.

the turnover battle was lost in special teams. Special teams really hurt us ( missed opportunity to recover the muffed A&M punt in the 4th, don’t get two FGAs blocked, tyrique **** up). A cleaner ST game could’ve led to a win even with shotty red zone offense

I hate to be a blame the players type of guy but I can’t go against what my eyes saw. I thought Gattis called a good game and the QB/WRs didn’t make the most of the open windows. If they can’t connect in the open field, it makes sense to me they couldn't connect when the spaces got tighter
He called a garbage game. He had many opportunities to show me something in ref to playcalling and he failed.

Reactions: jsy
Make no mistake about it, that’s what he wants and what we are trying to become. A run dominant O with some big outside guys that can win. Need the horses, but we knew that. Will we be able to do it? Remains to be seen, but that OL and rushing attack we saw last night with 2 5’10 185 pound backs against that front was something we haven’t seen in 10+ years and it will only get better. The rest on that side of the ball is in the air until we get the necessary horses. A lot to be upset about, but I am not in fire everyone and we are winning 6 games mode. Sue me.
I loved how Knighton ran compared to last week. I thought to myself yeah that’s the same dude who earned the right to be compared to Sony Michel.

Not holding my breathe for Tyler or Hykeem Williams. We’ll see how ****ey feels about Miami in December, but I’m praying some of the Inniss smoke is real. He is exactly the type of dude we need. He looks better right now than anyone in our room. A sure handed football loving route running technician. Flipping Mark Fletcher and having Fletcher + Brown recruit their teammate to stay home is my pipe dream hope

Last edited:
Advertisement
i didnt realize they were that good until my co workers popped off on each other 1 thatt went to Staranahan (played div 1 football) and the other went to Dillard.

Dillard is a known powerhouse in basketball and when the stranhan dude popped off on him i had to go check and he was right...them boys been super good the last 4 years.
Good to see a changing of the guard a bit. Staranahan used to be full of the athletic uncoordinated types.

Dillard had a couple of dudes who I was NOT going to jump with when they attacked the rim. I already had a torn labrum I had to make some business decisions lol

Advertisement
I would’ve liked to see Knighton get a screen or isolated on a LB for some crossing routes… but I can’t go as far as calling it garbage. agree to disagree.
We were running those plays for Parrish, love the kid but he not scaring nobody on wheel routes or in flats.. Not sure why we didnt give Rooster a chance at those plays

Advertisement
Correct. It was hard enough overcoming negative recruiting against bc offense before last night - now it will be even harder.
Funny thing is the teams negative recruiting Miami for these WRs like UF, TAMU, even UGA got nothing to show WR recruits.

UGA top 2 receivers are a RB and TE.

UF runs it more than throws it Which is a Napier staple, and their only WR Henderson with double digits catches doesn't even have 100 receiving yards. He is averaging 6.6 per catch.

TAMU, lol their QB was 10-20'last night.

If Jimbo and his archaic offense can sign 5 star WRs we should be able to also.

Advertisement
Funny thing is the teams negative recruiting Miami for these WRs like UF, TAMU, even UGA got nothing to show WR recruits.

UGA top 2 receivers are a RB and TE.

UF runs it more than throws it Which is a Napier staple, and their only WR Henderson with double digits catches doesn't even have 100 receiving yards. He is averaging 6.6 per catch.

TAMU, lol their QB was 10-20'last night.

If Jimbo and his archaic offense can sign 5 star WRs we should be able to also.
the issue is Marios rep is that hes a trash conservative Offensive coach. Jumbo hasn't got the rep yet. its starting now w jimbo and it'll cost him recruits if the oil men dont buy them. UGA lost their best returning WR to their rival bc of the o scheme and their scheme is way better than ours w Bennett in there

the issue is Marios rep is that hes a trash conservative Offensive coach. Jumbo hasn't got the rep yet. its starting now w jimbo and it'll cost him recruits if the oil men dont buy them. UGA lost their best returning WR to their rival bc of the o scheme and their scheme is way better than ours w Bennett in there

Since they lost their WRs it looks like UGA has gone to a more balanced attack and even airing that ball out. If they keep playing like this it maybe the most they have thrown the ball since Aaron Murray.

Thru three games:
TVD - 54 of 86 pass attempts
AR15 - 41 of 77 pass attempts
UGA QB - 65 of 88 pass attempts

Let's stop with the conservative B.S. Canes pass the ball enough and stacks up with the majority of teams. What the Canes lack is a true #1 WR who can stretch the field and catch the ball in traffic as well as in space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back