2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
You have been hard on this Gattis is an issue thing for a while now. You have been proven correct.

I hope he some how fixes it for the rest of this year but in reality I think we know the answer.
Most have seen this story before. The blueprint of what ****** coaches look like has been engrained. Nix, Whipple, Bill Young, Donofrio, Enos, Manny…

We’ve seen it all around here. Stubborn and non adaptable coordinators don’t last long here. No1 is going to watch Gattis archaic offense for 3 years.

Advertisement
A&M showing Shemar’s Twitter account (on the big screen) before jaylon jones’ was the best he looked all night

Advertisement
Advertisement
Literally didn’t hear his name besides the one tackle he made unblocked on the backside pursuit. OL won that battle last night and it wasn’t close, we just failed miserably elsewhere smh.

Shot ourselves in the foot with special teams.

Folks looking at Gattis sideways, but I’m real excited about the potential of running game under his gameplanning w/ more horses (citizen, chaney, ’23 recruits). Mirabal and Mario will transform this OL room quick. & like you said they’re already performing better than expected

Last edited:
Folks looking at Gattis sideways, but I’m real excited about the potential of running game under his gameplanning w/ more horses (citizen, chaney, ’23 recruits)
No....we shot ourselves in the foot with shoddy *** red zone offense for the 10,000 time in 15+ yrs....Not ONE TD??....how anyone doesn't find that troubling is beyond me.

Folks looking at Gattis sideways, but I’m real excited about the potential of running game under his gameplanning w/ more horses (citizen, chaney, ’23 recruits). Mirabal and Mario will transform this OL room quick.

Make no mistake about it, that’s what he wants and what we are trying to become. A run dominant O with some big outside guys that can win. Need the horses, but we knew that. Will we be able to do it? Remains to be seen, but that OL and rushing attack we saw last night with 2 5’10 185 pound backs against that front was something we haven’t seen in 10+ years and it will only get better. The rest on that side of the ball is in the air until we get the necessary horses. A lot to be upset about, but I am not in fire everyone and we are winning 6 games mode. Sue me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back