2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a good example of why so many south Florida kids transfer. Williams stuck it out with a terrible Stranahan program and his development will be hurt. His rep is obviously good enough for him to pick whatever school he wants to attend but once he’s enrolled, he’s going to be a work in progress. He’s naturally as gifted as anyone but fundamentally flawed and nobody at Stranahan is going to fix that.

Advertisement
This is a good example of why so many south Florida kids transfer. Williams stuck it out with a terrible Stranahan program and his development will be hurt. His rep is obviously good enough for him to pick whatever school he wants to attend but once he’s enrolled, he’s going to be a work in progress. He’s naturally as gifted as anyone but fundamentally flawed and nobody at Stranahan is going to fix that.
Dugans got this :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement
I’ll take a healthy AR man. Guy broke Irvin’s single season record and was faster and taller than Innis.
He broke Irvins record because Irvin had alot more quality WRs playing with him.

Irvin
Brian Blades
Perriman
Kenny Oliver
Andre Brown...and then the TEs...
Willie Smith
Alfredo Roberts
Charles Henry to share the ball with. Not to mention the plethora of RBs...

Highsmith
Bratton
Warren Williams
Darryl Oliver....now compare that to the WRs...TEs..and RBs that AR had, and you can understand. No UM reciever is or was Irvin...None...look at Playmakers stats against Ranked quality opponents. As a Frosh he destroyed an Elite OU secondary...and then did it again in 86 and 88.

He broke Irvins record because Irvin had alot more quality WRs playing with him.

Irvin
Brian Blades
Perriman
Kenny Oliver
Willie Smith
Alfredo Roberts

Highsmith
Bratton
Warren Williams
Darryl Oliver....now compare that to the WRs...TEs..and RBs that AR had, and you can understand. No UM reciever is or was Irvin...None...look at Playmakers stats against Ranked quality opponents. As a Frosh he destroyed an Elite OU secondary...and then did it again in 86 and 88.
I’m just saying he was a baller and I would take him over Innis at this point in a hypothetical.

Advertisement
I’m just saying he was a baller and I would take him over Innis at this point in a hypothetical.
I get both of your points although, your hypothcial is strange and comes off like rationalization. If I have that fvcked up, apologies in advance.

Irvin
Brian Blades
Perriman
Kenny Oliver
Willie Smith
Alfredo Roberts

Highsmith
Bratton
Warren Williams
You forgot to mention that the eras were way way way different. Irvin in today's era would put up way bigger numbers as the offenses have gotten more advanced and more pass oriented.

Advertisement
What we need to do, start a Go Fund Me, get some bad lil shorties for buddy. Because man after this game...

Advertisement
He should’ve transferred to American Heritage or STA. His development would be better at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back