2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
She shares stuff for every team it seems like

So how does this work... you post

"pitt fans where you at?"

They say "heyyy youre awesome, because we want your son we love you come to pitt!"

Then you just feel really good about yourself? Or is there some other marketing attempt

Advertisement
We need this young man bad… We also need to flip Andy Jean from the bad guys.

A WR haul of
Hykeem, Jean, Robby Washington and Ray Ray would be optimal with Chris Johnson Jr closing out the skill positions at RB. I’d also like to take Mark Fletcher at RB with Johnson but we will have to see how everything plays out.
****ey.

Advertisement
Ain’t gonna happen lol
Depends on how the kid has matured? If he has stayed HUMBLE, TVD will be an even better version of himself last year. If he has NOT humbled himself because of the hype, he will press and good DC’s can and will exploit mistakes made out of greed…

I think the kid has been and remains humble and allowed himself to study the game and take what ‘s given to him-whether on the field or in his life. TVD will elevated this team this year. We will win 10 games ((reg season)….

Depends on how the kid has matured? If he has stayed HUMBLE, TVD will be an even better version of himself last year. If he has NOT humbled himself because of the hype, he will press and good DC’s can and will exploit mistakes made out of greed…

I think the kid has been and remains humble and allowed himself to study the game and take what ‘s given to him-whether on the field or in his life. TVD will elevated this team this year. We will win 10 games ((reg season)….

I agree he has likely remained humble based on what the coaches and teammates have said. Lack of humility due to thinking too highly of oneself usually manifests in low effort, acting like just showing up will be good enough. Instead, all around him have mentioned how hard he has worked in the off season. Even defensive leaders like James Williams have commented on TVD's grind. Whether it translates to great performance and wins remains to be seen.

Advertisement
We need this young man bad… We also need to flip Andy Jean from the bad guys.

A WR haul of
Hykeem,****ey, Robby Washington and Ray Ray would be optimal with Chris Johnson Jr closing out the skill positions at RB. I’d also like to take Mark Fletcher at RB with Johnson but we will have to see how everything plays out.
Fixed

NO CHANCE!!! No chance Mario would let this happen! No chance our defensive front would let him slack. The Williams boys in the secondary ain’t letting that happen! You heard what Harvey said! This team is policing itself.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back