2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t wait. They have 2 potential day 1 DT’s and another top 2 round edge. It’s going to be biblical.
Yet the line is only 3. Same with Utah -2. Vegas thinks these UF & FSU games are way closer then our board does.

Advertisement
Momma tryna up the bag? Someone correct me if Im wrong but wasn’t his mom wanting him to stay home?

I grew up in the Midwest so I know all about snow and cold weather.

I do prefer living in a warm climate, but this "check out the school in the winter" needs to die. Pittsburgh, PA is no colder than Columbus, OH and the weather doesn't seem to be a hindrance in getting top recruits especially at WR to Ohio State.

Some people actually like winter snows for skiing, etc. Plus, several NFL teams play in cold weather.

If you had 2 job offers for the same amount of money, are you going to NYC or LA?

Climate is just one factor in the decision making process. It's probably low on every recruits list. It all comes down to individual choice.
Historically, Ohio State has had kids from warmer climates visit in the spring or summer. I‘m talking well before the early signing period. It’s because they know that if they bring those kids to visit in the late fall or winter to witness the cold and dreary climate it will probably be a negative factor in their decision making process. I’m from the Midwest too, and the winter can be rough from both a physical and mental standpoint. I don’t know many people that claim to like winter.

Momma tryna up the bag? Someone correct me if Im wrong but wasn’t his mom wanting him to stay home?

Pitt would certainly not be my choice to make that happen.

Gotta get Texas and A&M pitted against one another. That is where the real $$ is at.

Climate is just one factor in the decision making process. It's probably low on every recruits list.
What a bold claim to make. How many of those south Florida kids that go to OSU and make it to the NFL live here during the off season?

Shoot you have players from the Midwest that live down here.

Lol at a player born and raised in Miami having climate low on the list.

Advertisement
Historically, Ohio State has had kids from warmer climates visit in the spring or summer. I‘m talking well before the early signing period. It’s because they know that if they bring those kids to visit in the late fall or winter to witness the cold and dreary climate it will probably be a negative factor in their decision making process. I’m from the Midwest too, and the winter can be rough from both a physical and mental standpoint. I don’t know many people that claim to like winter.
Yah, you don't want freezing your *** off to be the last impression, but let's keep it real. There's 2-3 games out of the season that will be in "cold" weather.

Like anywhere, you get use to the climate. Some people think 80's is hot and others think the 50's are cold. The reality is that cold weather in football is less than mid 40's.

The weather is a factor, but not the biggest one. No top 300 recruit is looking at a terrible team in a subpar irrelevant conference and saying, "The team, the school, and conference suck, but the weather is fabulous so I'm going there."

Otherwis the University of Hawaii ,University of San Diego, and San Diego State would be top 5 programs because their average yearly temperatures are 72 degrees.

Last edited:
Paranos seeing these updated pics

Chefs Kiss Yummy In My Tummy GIF by Nick Jonas

Yah, you don't want feeling your *** off to be the last impression, but let's keep it real. There's 2-3 games out of the season that will be in "cold" weather.

Like anywhere, you get use to the climate. Some people think 80's is hot and others think the 50's are cold. The reality is thst cold weather in football is low to mid 40's.

The weather is a factor, but not the biggest one. No top 300 recruit is looking at a terrible team in a subpar irrelevant conference and saying, "The team, the school, and conference suck, but the weather is fabulous so I'm going there."

Otherwis the University of Hawaii ,University of San Diego, and San Diego State would be top 5 programs because their average yearly temperatures are 72 degrees.
Let’s not forget that if they have NFL playoff dreams they are highly likely to play in some cold weather

Last edited:
Advertisement
I grew up in the Midwest so I know all about snow and cold weather.

I do prefer living in a warm climate, but this "check out the school in the winter" needs to die. Pittsburgh, PA is no colder than Columbus, OH and the weather doesn't seem to be a hindrance in getting top recruits especially at WR to Ohio State.

Some people actually like winter snows for skiing, etc. Plus, several NFL teams play in cold weather.

If you had 2 job offers for the same amount of money, are you going to NYC or LA?

Climate is just one factor in the decision making process. It's probably low on every recruits list. It all comes down to individual choice.
I was born in Miami, lived a majority of my childhood in the south, and now live in NE Ohio and I have a hard time deciding if I hate the winters here or the summers in the south more.

If his heart's at Pitt, then it is his home.

That's one of those weird phrases with nearly opposite meanings. Examples:

Ask a dude from Miami living in Australia if he likes Australia and he might say, "Yeah, but home is where the heart is." (I.e., Miami is home)
Ask a dude from Miami living in Australia why he doesn't go back to his home in Miami and he might say, "I am home, because home is where the heart is." (I.e., Australia is home).
also he could absolutely hate living in SFL. different strokes for diff folks

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was born in Miami, lived a majority of my childhood in the south, and now live in NE Ohio and I have a hard time deciding if I hate the winters here or the summers in the south more.
This is my thought process, because I'm from Michigan, but have lived in all the hot areas of the country (120 in death valley, ca currently). In the winter I can put on more clothes to stay warm. In the summer, once I'm naked and still sweating, I'm f*cked lol.

This is my thought process, because I'm from Michigan, but have lived in all the hot areas of the country (120 in death valley, ca currently). In the winter I can put on more clothes to stay warm. In the summer, once I'm naked and still sweating, I'm f*cked lol.
I'll take hot over cold any day of the week and twice on Sundays. When I'm hot I can go to the beach, go to the pool, or just simply wear my boxers inside the AC.

When it's freezing I have to put on 5 layers of clothes just to go outside. Staying inside the heat dries out my nose and eyes and it's dark and gray outside for days upon days. Cabin fever is a real thing. Plus you can't tell if the chicks weigh more than you or not in the cold because of the 5 layers of clothes they wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back