2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Bruh...

I clicked on the last couple pages thinking something was going on with Keem’s recruitment & I’m wondering if something happened, like wth is everybody talking about? Then I quickly realized, they ain’t talking about sh*t lol
sarcastic willy wonka GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement

Saw this on my Twitter timeline, took me a minute but it’s Hykeem’s mom that tweeted this.

I’m not gonna get my hopes up, but maybe Mom is pushing for the home team? 👀

Reeks of a momma troll or she trying to up the bag! Ain't falling for it!

Reeks of a momma troll or she trying to up the bag! Ain't falling for it!
It’s definitely odd, but yeah I have no idea what to make of it. It’s crazy how everyone used to think of this kid as a lock, and now it seems almost impossible 😂

However, considering what he’s said about not even shutting it down, still taking visits and what not, I’m not sure if I would even want to be the first commitment.

I would think it’s A&M, UGA or Pitt, but I don’t see the first one sticking. Especially if it’s Pitt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What an interesting Edit made by Pitt.

Home is where the heart is? Pitt aint his home lol.

If his heart's at Pitt, then it is his home.

That's one of those weird phrases with nearly opposite meanings. Examples:

Ask a dude from Miami living in Australia if he likes Australia and he might say, "Yeah, but home is where the heart is." (I.e., Miami is home)
Ask a dude from Miami living in Australia why he doesn't go back to his home in Miami and he might say, "I am home, because home is where the heart is." (I.e., Australia is home).

If his heart's at Pitt, then it is his home.

That's one of those weird phrases with nearly opposite meanings. Examples:

Ask a dude from Miami living in Australia if he likes Australia and he might say, "Yeah, but home is where the heart is." (I.e., Miami is home)
Ask a dude from Miami living in Australia why he doesn't go back to his home in Miami and he might say, "I am home, because home is where the heart is." (I.e., Australia is home).
Ok I see that point of view. Valid

He should go visit Pitt in Winter before making a decision. It will be grey, freezing cold, depressing and the greatest excitement will be getting harassed as he enters the WaWa to buy a hot dog. I think he would end up hating it there.

Gotta keep the 'Keem home.
I grew up in the Midwest so I know all about snow and cold weather.

I do prefer living in a warm climate, but this "check out the school in the winter" needs to die. Pittsburgh, PA is no colder than Columbus, OH and the weather doesn't seem to be a hindrance in getting top recruits especially at WR to Ohio State.

Some people actually like winter snows for skiing, etc. Plus, several NFL teams play in cold weather.

If you had 2 job offers for the same amount of money, are you going to NYC or LA?

Climate is just one factor in the decision making process. It's probably low on every recruits list. It all comes down to individual choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back