2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
These kids grew up when we were barely average. They didn't grow up Hurricane fans - they grew up in an age when we lost to FIU. We're in the process of rectifying those issues... no need to sht on these kids who don't have your perspectives.
The issue isn't their fanhood, its the nonsense reasons for why they don't want to come here or what we need to "prove" to them when other schools get free passes on things that are as bad or worse. Hykeem even considering FSU over Miami because our offense is unknown or unproven is laughable when FSU has one of the worst QB rooms of any major program, have no QB recruits at this point, have a mediocre staff at best, lost to a FCS team last year, have 4 straight losing seasons, and have been dominated by us overall the past 5 years. Theres a completely different standard applied to us vs other teams for some of these kids...which is fine, and their choice, but that doesn't make it rational.

The issue isn't their fanhood, its the nonsense reasons for why they don't want to come here or what we need to "prove" to them when other schools get free passes on things that are as bad or worse. Hykeem even considering FSU over Miami because our offense is unknown or unproven is laughable when FSU has one of the worst QB rooms of any major program, have no QB recruits at this point, have a mediocre staff at best, lost to a FCS team last year, have 4 straight losing seasons, and have been dominated by us overall the past 5 years. Theres a completely different standard applied to us vs other teams for some of these kids...which is fine, and their choice, but that doesn't make it rational.
You're trying to mind-read teenagers; that's a lost cause.

100 percent, and we know it’s not bag related because…well it’s FSU. They’re still waiting on their monthly stipend from the State of Florida to fix their urinals.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How did they disrespect the school? The school that ain’t did **** in a decade plus? The school has had what one local wr go high in the draft in how many years ?and 2 transfer to lower programs? That had to get a buffalo WR to come here and be the guy?

Yall talk like they owe Miami something lol, they can do wtf they want and we can do wtf we want. And if south Florida kids are busts why would mario say better talent is more accessible here? Stop crying and being emotional about kids
Bro your **** is getn tedious. This staff is not responsible for Miami's 2 decades of failure. *** them kids who playing games. Yall always coming on here making excuses after excuse. They are fine to handle their recruiting how they desire and we are fine in saying *** off. It goes both **** ways.

Bro your **** is getn tedious. This staff is not responsible for Miami's 2 decades of failure. *** them kids who playing games. Yall always coming on here making excuses after excuse. They are fine to handle their recruiting how they desire and we are fine in saying *** off. It goes both **** ways.
Bingo. No one said we deserve them either just not the bull**** excuses when uf and fsu don’t have the same standard applied

When I respond are u gonna say i started with u lol? When i say you weird and emotional for saying “*** them kids” are u gonna say its me?? I just said they can do what they want just like we can do what we want…Its just the weird emotional behavior towards kids like this that is clown **** to me

Advertisement
When I respond are u gonna say i started with u lol? When i say you weird and emotional for saying “*** them kids” are u gonna say its me?? I just said they can do what they want just like we can do what we want…Its just the weird emotional behavior towards kids like this that is clown **** to me
They didn't get emotional. You keep calling these other posters emotional when it's the exact opposite: if one uses objective standards, there is no reason to be picking UiF, let alone Forfeit State over Miami. That goes triply for a kid from Miami Northwestern.

Advertisement
They didn't get emotional. You keep calling these other posters emotional when it's the exact opposite: if one uses objective standards, there is no reason to be picking UiF, let alone Forfeit State over Miami. That goes triply for a kid from Miami Northwestern.
So saying “*** them kids” and calling them divas and other **** isn’t emotional? and me calling it out is the emotional part? Lol yea aight

I respond to topics, which everyone here has a right to do and feel how they feel about said topic. The current topic is about these kids playing games. You and others are always defending them and talking about Miami ain't done nothing in 20 years. Something the current staff has nothing to do with. I guess we should have 4 consecutive losing seasons.

When I say *** dem kids, u acting like it's your kid. What should we do, keep allowing them to troll and make up dumb excuses like.....oh I need to see their offense, but commit to a team with a new staff as well and worse accomplishments?

I respond to topics, which everyone here has a right to do and feel how they feel about said topic. The current topic is about these kids playing games. You and others are always defending them and talking about Miami ain't done nothing in 20 years. Something the current staff has nothing to do with. I guess we should have 4 consecutive losing seasons.

When I say *** dem kids, u acting like it's your kid. What should we do, keep allowing them to troll and make up dumb excuses like.....oh I need to see their offense, but commit to a team with a new staff as well and worse accomplishments?
I say it’s weird to classify a kid going thru his recruitment as “playing games”, you can only look at it like that if u have emotions tied into it lol

And i only bring up Miami’s past when people talk as if these kids owe Miami something and it doesn’t matter if its my kid or not its weird as *** a grown man would say *** a kid because he doesn’t like how he going thru his process or goes somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back