2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously Mario is an elite recruiter. But I think where he really excels is building relationships over time.

A lot of players that have committed to him have had relationships with him for years. At Oregon, don’t think he had that chance to develop those SFL relationships like he did his West Coast and National relationships.

This class is gonna pull from all over the country. Oregon, Washington, California, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Maryland, Georgia, Texas, Connecticut. That’s crazy reach. But he will also get some Florida kids.

Next year though? I think 2024 is gonna be Florida heavy. Especially SFL. He will have around 2 years to really let those relationships simmer. And that’s all he’ll need to turn the corner down here.

Advertisement
Man stop lying! There aren't any issues with Jube and Mario's style of recruiting. Whoever told you that str8 lying.

Bro, listen to what you said and ask does it make sense. How is it that Roland doesn't have any pull at a school he just was at for over 6 years? All that info you posted is pure lies and not even gossip. Jubi don't have no issues with Mario's recruiting style and if anything he loves it! Bain is just taking his time enjoying the process as he should.
Enjoying the process aka naming Bama his leader. Something aint right there. I don't know what it is but SO FL elite players still think we are a joke or we joking and the act that way. How many of them even visited in OV season? OV's.

Advertisement
I think (no inside information whatsoever) we need to have a great season and feature the outside WRs more than most expect in order to have a realistic chance at Hykeem.
We now have multiple users saying we are wasting our time there.

Advertisement
I remember Que from back in da canesport days(when my dogg City Myles, fsuWHO, liltee3000, & too many others)…Que is a legit poster…he has his reason(s) and maybe sooner or later he may share wit da board(or maybe not at all), but just know that he brings legit info…
I also know that players and coaches read boards which is the reason why I’m a little cautious. I learned the hard way from Mike Barrow.

🤦🏿🤦🏿‍ Still got people questioning what Mario put into recruiting anybody. Stop worrying about who's connected & how & trust your own **** eyes & ears. Mario is putting everything into this ****. If some aren't satisfied now, they NEVER will be.

I don't have to obsess over this cuz our Head Coach does it for me.

Advertisement
Can’t lean from someone who never wanted to be there.
This.^^^

These jits have been playing us for going on almost 2 decades. Then the excuse is always the same in the end. That they didn’t get enough attention, that we didn’t offer early enough, that their momma doesn’t want them here, that their poppa likes the Baga/Jawja/aTm/Taint staffs better, that they need to get away from the city and trouble, etc..

Meanwhile, top recruits around the nation are jumping in so they don’t lose their spot.

It’s hard to fathom that the OOS kids can see the vision of what is being built here, but the SoFlo kids can’t.

With prior staffs I could understand, but not with the savages that we have now.

Advertisement
I just feel that he needs to keep hammering down here and across Florida.
He will keep hammering. He is doing tremendous work on the '24 class and i foresee way better results than what's happening in '23. But im glad we going national, and we will keep going national for elite players. That along with winning will let kids down here know, no we are not at your mercy. Your move

We now have multiple users saying we are wasting our time there.
Even if true, keep plugging away relentlessly (as Mario is known to do). Maybe we will have life come December/February if we have a great season and dudes like Jacoby George step up and rack up solid numbers on the outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back