2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was Rasta that said it and here's a link to his statement (in the context of a possible top 5 class)

Thanks for the correction. I’ve watched this show many times and thought that he was Sebastian Lane. I thought that Rasta was just his Twitter hashtag.

Also, thanks for confirming that he’s legit.

Advertisement
I think LeedsCane has said many times that until she hears otherwise..we are in the thick of this. Kid is just having his summer fun.

Hykeem is the #1 WR target on my board excluding nobody. To be that big (6’3 220) , athletic (stud at basketball on back to back state title teams which is the reason he refuses to transfer to a STA, IMG, or AH where he would get better stats) and have legit speed and quickness? We can’t let him leave SoFla. Hes shooting up the rankings boards for a reason. Went from unranked to a top 50 kid within 3 months.

Rasta is legit. @IndayArtHauz asked the same question a few weeks back on this thread and we posted background on him

It definitely lines up with the info some have dropped here.

I do think we could get him but did he visit campus at all in June? I know his school was suppose to participate in the 7on7 that got cancelled.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Screenshot_20220709_161825.jpg
He done lost his mind

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back