2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but there's about 125 bars in that small area. Obviously Athens isn't Miami, but as far as small college towns, Athens is one of the better ones. Lot of female talent too. Not to mention football players live like kings.

I kicked it with Stafford and Knowshon Moreno at the bar one time in Athens and those dudes did whatever they wanted.
Some great restaurants, breweries, and music venues in there too. Beers at Creature Comforts, dinner at The National, and a show at the 40 Watt or Georgia Theater is a great night out.

Advertisement
Yeah, but there's about 125 bars in that small area. Obviously Athens isn't Miami, but as far as small college towns, Athens is one of the better ones. Lot of female talent too. Not to mention football players live like kings.

I kicked it with Stafford and Knowshon Moreno at the bar one time in Athens and those dudes did whatever they wanted.
This is true.

Mansell reported yesterday that Hykeem was staying in Athens "multiple nights" to "get a feel for the program and Athens"

Mansell reported yesterday that Hykeem was staying in Athens "multiple nights" to "get a feel for the program and Athens"
Keem needs to come home uncommitted.

He’s been traveling, traveling.

If he’s uncommitted by late spring/summer, he’ll be on campus nonstop IMO. Much like guys in the past. If he visits multiple times with Mario…..don’t think he and parents can say no, he’s leaving.

Advertisement
As much as UGA and others are putting on for Hykeem, just have a feeling he’ll get back here, hang at a few practices and pop a la James Williams.
Going to be hard to resist the pull of playing at home in front of family, getting a sizeable NIL deal, and being apart of the resurrection of the University of Miami.

Only way I see him leaving is if he's given a humongous NIL at UGA.

Going to be hard to resist the pull of playing at home in front of family, getting a sizeable NIL deal, and being apart of the resurrection of the University of Miami.

Only way I see him leaving is if he's given a humongous NIL at UGA.
The question remains though, why would a WR the caliber of Keem sign there? They have yet to prove that they use their WRs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unpopular opinion on CIS. College towns are awesome lol
Oh I agree with this 100%. I was just making a joke about buddy saying "I was out and about downtown". LOL. You dont say that about a small area. Its like someone saying, "Yeah I was hanging out in downtown Davie.."..they would get roasted on here. LOL.

Advertisement
Been to Athens, it’s an awesome town… But, that place is has seriously racist vibes. Especially in the going out scene. It’s a major red flag for any recruit with spidey senses and I’ve heard some SFL guys have felt that. And if you recall a major QB transferred from there because of this…

Been to Athens, it’s an awesome town… But, that place is has seriously racist vibes. Especially in the going out scene. It’s a major red flag for any recruit with spidey senses and I’ve heard some SFL guys have felt that. And if you recall a major QB transferred from there because of this…
What does this even mean? Athens is a great college town, sure it's not Miami, but as a college kid, it's got everything you could possibly want. Plus as someone else mentioned, the female talent is top notch. This country has got to get over it's obsession with race, it's killing us.

What does this even mean? Athens is a great college town, sure it's not Miami, but as a college kid, it's got everything you could possibly want. Plus as someone else mentioned, the female talent is top notch. This country has got to get over it's obsession with race, it's killing us.
It means that the town has racist vibes in it. Lots of looks from people and mutterings under their breath about the young black folks they see walking around. Similar to a lot of these SEC southern college towns. They love you on that field but would have a meltdown if their daughter brought you home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back