2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
AJ? Think he is thicker… pause
Pause...

Have you seen AJ play? Have you seen Hykeem play?

AJ - 6' 4", 210; elite size, long arms, great hands, leaper who wins jump balls, great at targeting passes.

Hykeem - 6'3" 200 (still in HS); elite size, long arms, great hands, leaper who wins jump balls, great at targeting passes.

Advertisement
Boy, it’s sounds like we bout to be most “UM hat left on table” team there is.
Kobe Bryant GIF

Advertisement
Rivals national writers have one of their regular features on a bunch of the kids who were visiting/traveling and received offers in the past week.

Hykeem Williams is one discussed. Interesting comments, although I don't expect much from Rivals. They never see anything in a positive light as far as the Canes go. According to them, USC is now firmly in the picture to receive a return visit. They also note that TAMU has been making a move with him and should be considered a strong contender. Florida, Alabama, Georgia and FSU are called "mainstays" in his recruitment. Not a word on the Canes..

Advertisement
Rivals national writers have one of their regular features on a bunch of the kids who were visiting/traveling and received offers in the past week.

Hykeem Williams is one discussed. Interesting comments, although I don't expect much from Rivals. They never see anything in a positive light as far as the Canes go. According to them, USC is now firmly in the picture to receive a return visit. They also note that TAMU has been making a move with him and should be considered a strong contender. Florida, Alabama, Georgia and FSU are called "mainstays" in his recruitment. Not a word on the Canes..
Typical Rivals bias. Good, don’t see Miami coming for Hykeem. They’ll be surprised like the others when we land him.

Thanks for update here. He’s been making his rounds so I’m sure there’s been plenty of contact with him on his interests in other schools. Rivals, however is the worst when it comes to anything Canes. Lol.

Hykeem, if we are all over him, seems like the type of kid who visits one more time and then commits to us. I can be way off but he attended like every home game last year and has been everywhere this spring. Just feels like he could be coming on soon.

@1murhurricane what do you think???

Advertisement
Thanks for update here. He’s been making his rounds so I’m sure there’s been plenty of contact with him on his interests in other schools. Rivals, however is the worst when it comes to anything Canes. Lol.

Hykeem, if we are all over him, seems like the type of kid who visits one more time and then commits to us. I can be way off but he attended like every home game last year and has been everywhere this spring. Just feels like he could be coming on soon.

Attending every home game "Last yr" won't tilt anything in our favor....not with Desi Diaz at the helm....

LMAO at no mention of us. It's called denial. Just an FYI he is laughing at this as well. I guess USC is taking 14 WRs this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back