2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yet he lost his source. That's plain as day to anyone with a brain. That's why he's on a break and we'll see if he ever comes back. Another verified poster, long time poster checked him twice because Mario has had this process on lock while he was throwing names around like it was going out of style.

The idea that people need to be protected is asinine. If saying fragile is a person insult, then this place can kick rocks. Mr. I live 100 percent in the past with Butch goes far and above that daily with people.

You want to be in the game, there's checks and balances. Expect receipts to be pulled for some. Don't act all high and mighty when someone questions you on it.

Site has been plenty busy since his last post a month ago.
Why? Why do you feel like you need to be the check and balance keeper? We are not children, we can make our own decisions, believe who we want and come to our own conclusions. You think someone is full of it then ignore them or dont read their posts. I personally like what Cribby brought so dont **** in my Cheerios.

@SayWhat got his period. Asked to borrow a tampon. @LeedsCane said no. Everyone laughed. Now he's cross with all of us.

Y’all stay wildin in forum haha. But that’s what makes it entertaining. Like for real, I don’t think there’s any other fan base that goes hardcore into recruiting and team specific matters like can sports. I have been on some other boards and their content is good but nothing like Canes Insight.

Advertisement
Yes, it's personal for you. You're a good friend.

I don't mind his departure, the place is more honest because of it.

Anyhow, have a good day.
D51928BB-DC91-4AA1-90AB-12A1DEF3471B.gif

Advertisement
My money is on him for our next commit. He will have seen a lot this month with his 7 on 7 team. Gets back home, spends some with the staff, POP!

Obviously hoping, wishing, and then some. But he’s been here a lot and has now seen a lot.

It’s time.

My money is on him for our next commit. He will have seen a lot this month with his 7 on 7 team. Gets back home, spends some with the staff, POP!

Obviously hoping, wishing, and then some. But he’s been here a lot and has now seen a lot.

It’s time.
I really hope so. He’s the best WR in the 23 cycle IMO as far as upside at least. I think we land him and Brown both.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back