2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet he lost his source. That's plain as day to anyone with a brain. That's why he's on a break and we'll see if he ever comes back. Another verified poster, long time poster checked him twice because Mario has had this process on lock while he was throwing names around like it was going out of style.

The idea that people need to be protected is asinine. If saying fragile is a person insult, then this place can kick rocks. Mr. I live 100 percent in the past with Butch goes far and above that daily with people.

You want to be in the game, there's checks and balances. Expect receipts to be pulled for some. Don't act all high and mighty when someone questions you on it.

Site has been plenty busy since his last post a month ago.
Disappointing me? That's what you're going with? You're smarter than that. At least I thought you were.

People trip all over themselves about the guy. I and some others saw through a lot of it, while you were all hook, line, and sinker. Spit some truth and his fan boys come flying in to save the man.

I am not that smart, but I’ve known Cribby personally for over a decade. I knew him when he didn’t have access to info, I knew him when he got it, I’ll know him when he loses access to that information. He has fan boys but I’m not one of them, I just saw you trip and fall flat on your face in front of all these people, so I thought I’d lend a hand and send you on your way.

If there’s room in your tin foil hat on this issue, go ahead and let the He Man Cribby Haters Club know that every other poster with info has also stopped posting over the last month. You said you guys “see through” things, so you might’ve missed it. It’s a new day at Miami, sharing info on the program means a lot more than it used to under the previous administration. If you and the club are questioning the veracity of Cribby’s posts then, I dunno, try huffing less farts? You think these guys have “one source”? Are you that simple minded on this issue?

I think you’re a good poster, SW, a very good poster in fact. Always have been, probably always will be. This time you spit something alright, but it wasn't truth and it’s still hanging from your lip. Might want to wipe it off before you go meet up with the boys in the club tree house.

Advertisement
I am not that smart, but I’ve known Cribby personally for over a decade. I knew him when he didn’t have access to info, I knew him when he got it, I’ll know him when he loses access to that information. He has fan boys but I’m not one of them, I just saw you trip and fall flat on your face in front of all these people, so I thought I’d lend a hand and send you on your way.

If there’s room in your tin foil hat on this issue, go ahead and let the He Man Cribby Haters Club know that every other poster with info has also stopped posting over the last month. You said you guys “see through” things, so you might’ve missed it. It’s a new day at Miami, sharing info on the program means a lot more than it used to under the previous administration. If you and the club are questioning the veracity of Cribby’s posts then, I dunno, try huffing less farts? You think these guys have “one source”? Are you that simple minded on this issue?

I think you’re a good poster, SW, a very good poster in fact. Always have been, probably always will be. This time you spit something alright, but it wasn't truth and it’s still hanging from your lip. Might want to wipe it off before you go meet up with the boys in the club tree house.

Sounds personal to me Indy.

I never said he was or wasn't anything besides fragile. His posting style indicates that. He loved that attention his source gave him and that's plain as day. He tried to keep it rolling post Manny and company, saw right through it.

Why he shared any of it, I'll never understand as there was some of it that shouldn't have been.

People want to bag on writers elsewhere, but somehow this guy is beyond reproach? Nah, it doesn't work that way. I don't care if you get things wrong, people always will, but the way you handle yourself when you do is telling.

Forgot to add, you're fair, reasonable, and a quality poster as well. We just see this situation a bit differently and I'm okay with that. Done with the topic as well. Hope we get Williams, let's just not give him Moss expectations. That also really stood out to me. He was a bad man on the field.

Sounds personal to me Indy.

I never said he was or wasn't anything besides fragile. His posting style indicates that. He loved that attention his source gave him and that's plain as day. He tried to keep it rolling post Manny and company, saw right through it.

Why he shared any of it, I'll never understand as there was some of it that shouldn't have been.

People want to bag on writers elsewhere, but somehow this guy is beyond reproach? Nah, it doesn't work that way. I don't care if you get things wrong, people always will, but the way you handle yourself when you do is telling.
This is possibly the most disconnected thing you’ve said yet, which is really something.

When he’s gotten things wrong he’s been honest about it, but yeah it hurts. Nobody hits 1.000, heck nobody hits .750. It’s like being a kicker, everyone remembers the misses.

What evidence do you have of how’s he’s “handled it”? Did you talk to him? Are there posts out there of him lying? Did he kill his neighbor over a raccoon? Surely it’s not because he’s posted less often, just like D$, and Jay, and SouthPark? Or when LCE ducked out for months, or me? How is that a correlation of anything? Has he stopped texting you?

You're holding a guy who posts mostly accurate and early info to the same level as paid writers? Regardless of their individual accuracy levels, are you serious, Clark?

Of course he enjoyed the attention at times, it’s also insane the amount of eyeballs and contacts that come with it. He could write a book about the things he hasn’t said. Its not some CIA spy network, but there’s a heck of a lot more going on than you realize, at this point it’s like talking to a child about the sun ”going out” when it dips into the ocean every night and being turned back on in the morning.

When you’re this wrong isn’t personal, baby doll. I’m just trying to help you out of a hole. You seem to be taking his absence pretty poorly.

Advertisement
I have advocated for special designation for some posters (think verified check) but thus far that has been internally rejected.
Yea, this sounds like an awful idea and recipe for disaster. There’s people who claim to be insiders who others laugh at. You’re also unnecessarily putting the target on the back of those who actually bring good info so that the losers can target them for any misses.

This is possibly the most disconnected thing you’ve said yet, which is really something.

When he’s gotten things wrong he’s been honest about it, but yeah it hurts. Nobody hits 1.000, heck nobody hits .750. It’s like being a kicker, everyone remembers the misses.

What evidence do you have of how’s he’s “handled it”? Did you talk to him? Are there posts out there of him lying? Did he kill his neighbor over a raccoon? Surely it’s not because he’s posted less often, just like D$, and Jay, and SouthPark? Or when LCE ducked out for months, or me? How is that a correlation of anything? Has he stopped texting you?

You're holding a guy who posts mostly accurate and early info to the same level as paid writers? Regardless of their individual accuracy levels, are you serious, Clark?

Of course he enjoyed the attention at times, it’s also insane the amount of eyeballs and contacts that come with it. He could write a book about the things he hasn’t said. Its not some CIA spy network, but there’s a heck of a lot more going on than you realize, at this point it’s like talking to a child about the sun ”going out” when it dips into the ocean every night and being turned back on in the morning.

When you’re this wrong isn’t personal, baby doll. I’m just trying to help you out of a hole. You seem to be taking his absence pretty poorly.

Yes, it's personal for you. You're a good friend.

I don't mind his departure, the place is more honest because of it.

Anyhow, have a good day.

I don’t understand all the hate for Cribby..this is super weird to me..he’s a canes fan who gets excited and shared some news on what’s he’s hearing..why are y’all calling him out or what is he doing wrong? Just move along you don’t have to comment or respond to everything..the internet makes y’all really weird

Advertisement
Yea, this sounds like an awful idea and recipe for disaster. There’s people who claim to be insiders who others laugh at. You’re also unnecessarily putting the target on the back of those who actually bring good info so that the losers can target them for any misses.
You have not hand it out to people that have proven to be an insider. It’s a way for us to say that we have your back and for new users to know who they can trust.

Yet he lost his source. That's plain as day to anyone with a brain. That's why he's on a break and we'll see if he ever comes back. Another verified poster, long time poster checked him twice because Mario has had this process on lock while he was throwing names around like it was going out of style.

The idea that people need to be protected is asinine. If saying fragile is a person insult, then this place can kick rocks. Mr. I live 100 percent in the past with Butch goes far and above that daily with people.

You want to be in the game, there's checks and balances. Expect receipts to be pulled for some. Don't act all high and mighty when someone questions you on it.

Site has been plenty busy since his last post a month ago.
Mr. 100% in the Past with Butch says to Suck his D*ck.....

To me it sounded like he was even trying to convince himself that UF was the most "productive" of the Florida schools. He's simply appeasing the audience in that interview.

Advertisement
@IndayArtHauz
download.jpeg-4.jpg

I first came across Cribby on a national board in their Miami thread and don't even remember the site, but it was probably a dozen years ago. If he read this, it might bring some memories. JoeyJr posted on there with us. The last post I saw from Joey on here was many years ago looking for Charles who was still posting on Shadow's hidden board at that time. Before that, I posted on nfldraftcountdown with Joey when it had boards before it became draftcountdown. Time passes quickly. Anyway, Mario could post on here and he would be insulted or attacked. Fact! I have no idea how people stay for years, but everyone has enough at some point.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back