2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
No one is always right but the basement dwellers waiting for the. "I told you so" moment aren't doing CIS any favors. @Andrew should add feature where you can block who sees your posts. Easy way to keep the people that add something to the board around

Brilliant. And it should max out somewhere around 5 posters. If you need to block more than the 5 worst trolls it's probably you.

I'd personally only block one right now.

@Andrew this is the solution to so much, and with the small cap it won't affect traffic or membership. It's a troll spanker.

Last edited:
Brilliant. And it should max out somewhere around 5 posters. If you need to block more than the 5 worst, it's probably you.

I'd personally only block one right now.

@Andrew this is the solution to so much, and with the small cap it won't affect traffic or membership. It's a troll spanker.
Users could still log out to see posts for those who are blocking them. You'd also see this used a lot more and that could make threads hard to effective reply to.

Lost his source, started flinging stuff hoping it would stick, and when something happened, that was the mystery person or recruit he mentioned in shadowy terms. Fragile ego, so he's bounced apparently now that he can't be the man.

Anyhow, lol at someone saying this guy compares to Moss. Same fellow said Moss was just a go route guy. He could do it all in high school, return kicks, etc. He could take anything to the house, short or long, but if he was going down the field nobody could stick with him.

@RVACane

Advertisement
Users could still log out to see posts for those who are blocking them. You'd also see this used a lot more and that could make threads hard to effective reply to.

Humans are lazy. Literally no one is going to log out to see posts, you know this. Maybe one self-involved nut.

As I said, you cap it. 5 people max per poster? ****, 3! Or even beta with one. Please give me one. Please. : )

I get your motivation, but this tiny 0.0000000001% inconsequential loss of traffic would make this a MUCH better and more appealing place for new users which will help you meet your goals and achieve market dominance in the Cane corner of the net. This could be your difference-maker. People pay me a lot of money for ideas like this, you know. :LOL:

Humans are lazy. Literally no one is going to log out to see posts, you know this. Maybe one self-involved nut.

As I said, you cap it. 5 people max per poster? ****, 3! Or even beta with one. Please give me one. Please. : )

I get your motivation, but this tiny 0.0000000001% inconsequential loss of traffic would make this a MUCH better and more appealing place for new users which will help you meet your goals and achieve market dominance in the Cane corner of the net. This could be your difference-maker. People pay me a lot of money for ideas like this, you know. :LOL:
Is there any forum that you can point me to that allows this? I can it can be done on social media when it comes to viewing ones wall but I have never seen a successful implementation of this on a forum.

Is there any forum that you can point me to that allows this? I can it can be done on social media when it comes to viewing ones wall but I have never seen a successful implementation of this on a forum.

This is the only message board in the universe that I visit on any regular basis (congrats!) so I am a bad resource as far as onboarding the tech. But where there is a will to provide the best product possible in order to build the most successful and profitable business you can, there's a way.

WWJD?

What would Joaquin do? He'd dominate the trolls.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bigger issue I'd say is when Cribby, Leeds, Jay etc stop posting viewership lessens. I'd be willing to bet more people come to see what they post over the long winded soliloquies and other negative nancies.

Bigger issue I'd say is when Cribby, Leeds, Jay etc stop posting viewership lessens. I'd be willing to bet more people come to see what they post over the long winded soliloquies and other negative nancies.
There isn't a simple solution to this. Users that post about things that are likely to occur but have not yet fully happened (think hiring of a coach) are always going to have naysayers. When things don't happen, which is out of their control, they are especially going to be criticized. Banning users that question another poster isn't the answer and only creates more problems.

The best we can do is protect high profile users from personal attacks and publicly support them as true insiders. I have advocated for special designation for some posters (think verified check) but thus far that has been internally rejected.

Advertisement
There isn't a simple solution to this. Users that post about things that are likely to occur but have not yet fully happened (think hiring of a coach) are always going to have naysayers. When things don't happen, which is out of their control, they are especially going to be criticized. Banning users that question another poster isn't the answer and only creates more problems.

The best we can do is protect high profile users from personal attacks and publicly support them as true insiders. I have advocated for special designation for some posters (think verified check) but thus far that has been internally rejected.
I dont think they should banned but they should lose access to those posts. For instance if "insider" Says Gruden coming they just wouldn't see it posted.

I dont think they should banned but they should lose access to those posts. For instance if "insider" Says Gruden coming they just wouldn't see it posted.
I don't think it's right to limit the info, just the ability to reply. Maybe there should be an "insider" forum where designated posters can post what they're hearing and the discussion amongst us "non-insiders" can happen somewhere else. I don't know if that fixes anything necessarily.

Hilarious. Gotta give Hykeem credit, he knows how to tell the locals what they want to hear.

"Productive". Hilarious. What has Gaypier produced thus far?
Man let the kid take the visits and play the game. He threw them a bone so they will bring him back, the same way recruits do us.

Free trip. Free gear. Free food. Red carpet treatment. Get to smash some horny coeds. Let the boy enjoy the process. He earned it.

Yet he lost his source. That's plain as day to anyone with a brain. That's why he's on a break and we'll see if he ever comes back. Another verified poster, long time poster checked him twice because Mario has had this process on lock while he was throwing names around like it was going out of style.

The idea that people need to be protected is asinine. If saying fragile is a person insult, then this place can kick rocks. Mr. I live 100 percent in the past with Butch goes far and above that daily with people.

You want to be in the game, there's checks and balances. Expect receipts to be pulled for some. Don't act all high and mighty when someone questions you on it.

Site has been plenty busy since his last post a month ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back