2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lost his source, started flinging stuff hoping it would stick, and when something happened, that was the mystery person or recruit he mentioned in shadowy terms. Fragile ego, so he's bounced apparently now that he can't be the man.

Anyhow, lol at someone saying this guy compares to Moss. Same fellow said Moss was just a go route guy. He could do it all in high school, return kicks, etc. He could take anything to the house, short or long, but if he was going down the field nobody could stick with him.
@RealRussellPumps This is why we can't have nice things^. The miserable fux of the board run off insiders.

Lost his source, started flinging stuff hoping it would stick, and when something happened, that was the mystery person or recruit he mentioned in shadowy terms. Fragile ego, so he's bounced apparently now that he can't be the man.

Anyhow, lol at someone saying this guy compares to Moss. Same fellow said Moss was just a go route guy. He could do it all in high school, return kicks, etc. He could take anything to the house, short or long, but if he was going down the field nobody could stick with him.
64747E4A-F1F8-4FFE-A71A-A4BB417D66FC.gif

Advertisement
Very weird thing to say... If I'm Mario, I feel a way about this a little.

Thank God, I'm not Mario.....

You’re the only one around here complaining about another man disappointing you.

Disappointing me? That's what you're going with? You're smarter than that. At least I thought you were.

People trip all over themselves about the guy. I and some others saw through a lot of it, while you were all hook, line, and sinker. Spit some truth and his fan boys come flying in to save the man.

Advertisement
Disappointing me? That's what you're going with? You're smarter than that. At least I thought you were.

People trip all over themselves about the guy. I and some others saw through a lot of it, while you were all hook, line, and sinker. Spit some truth and his fan boys come flying in to save the man.

If you don’t mind me asking, what’s going on? I missed it.

I just rewatched his mid season Hudl, and yes he isn’t the most polished route runner but that can be taught. What can’t be taught is 6-3/6-4 200+, legit speed, wiggle, and most of all, toughness. Watching him using his size to run through guys will increase that YAC in an open offense once he gets to college.

Advertisement
What does ‘most productive program in the state’ even mean? Kid sounds like he’s either being fed bull**** from the Florida staff and/or isn’t the brightest bulb in the box

Advertisement
What does ‘most productive program in the state’ even mean? Kid sounds like he’s either being fed bull**** from the Florida staff and/or isn’t the brightest bulb in the box
All anyone has to do is put up last years WR stats for all 3 teams then they will see who is clearly out in front.

@SayWhat got his period. Asked to borrow a tampon. @LeedsCane said no. Everyone laughed. Now he's cross with all of us.
No one is always right but the basement dwellers waiting for the. "I told you so" moment aren't doing CIS any favors. @Andrew should add feature where you can block who sees your posts. Easy way to keep the people that add something to the board around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back