2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
mcdonalds smile GIF
troll dancing GIF

Advertisement
Slightly reminds me when people melted down on Wes when he did that **** on his visit to FSU. Cruitin is only for those with a PhD in trollin
What Wes did was str8 disrespect tho. That was more of a personal thing. I definitely tripped out about it. Maybe a lil too much lol but yeah, it was called for!

Advertisement
WTF can Donk Duggans say to him?

“We ain’t got no offense, we ain’t got no QB, all our WR’s suck & you ain’t gon get drafted, so come to FSU & waste a year so you go in the portal after witnessing this dumpster fire up close & personal..”

“Oh and our Head coach is getting fired this year too, so I’m probably not even gonna be here..”

“Coach Haggins’ll be here though, so that’s good..”
Doubt Norvell gets fired the idiots at FSU gave him an extension this year. Plus they are still paying sorry as$ Taggart.

To be honest the firing Norvell line might be a good recruiting pitch lol

I tried to tell you guys... see my number 1 on my list of predictions with certainty:) also a certain out of state safety coming down April 15th to figure a few things out... Let the games begin.
I know that you are not at liberty to tell, but does the safety's name rhyme with Romel Falero?
**** him, he is dead to me. I was over it when a local coach said he is soft. Unless he didn't say that or he was referring to cut off jeans and it was used out of context.
Yo, have a Snickers papa! Everything is going to be alright.
NJ won't be in this class IMO.

Ha thank you! Let's see if I'm a fake insider lmao:)
Man, I hope that you are legit and I believe you are, cause I would hate for you being another Dan Sileo, Jr., Jr.! LOL

“If I was to pick a Florida school”
Meaning he wants out of the state or wants more attention form them.

Advertisement
I know that you are not at liberty to tell, but does the safety's name rhyme with Romel Falero?

Man, I hope that you are legit and I believe you are, cause I would hate for you being another Dan Sileo, Jr., Jr.! LOL
Yes it does haha

yea it does

Advertisement
That quote read to me like how Markelle Fultz's (city)(team name) draft day tweet did. Lol

False information
Was legit just wondering to myself. What the **** happened to Cribby? Haven’t seen him around since that portal player talk. Disappearing when we need him most! Lol

Lost his source, started flinging stuff hoping it would stick, and when something happened, that was the mystery person or recruit he mentioned in shadowy terms. Fragile ego, so he's bounced apparently now that he can't be the man.

Anyhow, lol at someone saying this guy compares to Moss. Same fellow said Moss was just a go route guy. He could do it all in high school, return kicks, etc. He could take anything to the house, short or long, but if he was going down the field nobody could stick with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back