2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just perusing the Georgia board to see if they had made any comments about Charlie Strong to the U and I came across this gem. In reality, they think they are getting Hykeem, Inniss and Jalen Brown. I can’t wait until Mario puts up that wall again and keeps Curby and Nick out of SFL for the most part as we know SFL talent = National Champions. It’s time for the rednecks to stay in their states and get out of Florida.

Seems like it’s one crazy dude that thinks they’re getting everyone

Advertisement
1645994241572.png

Inching his way closer to 5* status on the recruiting services. As I’ve said many times if he played for St Thomas Aquinas or a bigger school he’d be the top WR nationally. Jalen Brown comes in right behind him. I like both better than Inniss.

Advertisement
So far, Jean committed. Confidence good for Brown and Hykeem. IMO, if say Brown and/or Hykeem commits, that'll probably deter Robby and/or the Edison speedster. I think the staff would be satisfied with a class of Jean, Brown and Williams or any combination of the other WR. Ideal situation would include Jean, Brown, Williams and Robby or Edison kid.

Advertisement
So far, Jean committed. Confidence good for Brown and Hykeem. IMO, if say Brown and/or Hykeem commits, that'll probably deter Robby and/or the Edison speedster. I think the staff would be satisfied with a class of Jean, Brown and Williams or any combination of the other WR. Ideal situation would include Jean, Brown, Williams and Robby or Edison kid.
Robby has to be in this class

I don't believe Joseph(the Edison speedster) will be in this class regardless. He'll stay committed to Clemson.

I tried to tell you guys... see my number 1 on my list of predictions with certainty:) also a certain out of state safety coming down April 15th to figure a few things out... Let the games begin.
U made a list? And who is the safety coming down?

Just received an "8" Confidence CB from Newburg to the good guys.

I tried to tell you guys... see my number 1 on my list of predictions with certainty:) also a certain out of state safety coming down April 15th. Let the games begin.
U made a list? And who is the safety coming down?

Yes it was posted in another thread. I don't remember which one. And Joenel. I'll be with him next weekend in New Orleans and then we are bringing him down on the 15th of April.

Advertisement
I tried to tell you guys... see my number 1 on my list of predictions with certainty:) also a certain out of state safety coming down April 15th. Let the games begin.

Yes it was posted in another thread. I don't remember which one. And Joenel. I'll be with him next weekend in New Orleans and then we are bringing him down on the 15th of April.
Here are your predictions. https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/cormani-mcclain-23-cb-offered.168182/page-29#post-5785872

How much ground do we have to make up with Joenel? Is there any Junior tape of this kid anywhere? All I can find is freshman year highlights from him up in MA.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back