2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
My two cents and alot of people won't wanna hear this, it's either UGA or fspoo. But there's a ton of time for gattis and Mario to get right with him and if he's a priority we can repair the relationship. What bmac did hurt us alot with this kid because you can tell with him it's not as much about the schools as it is the relationships. Dugans is a good recruiter and a very likeable dude for these kids. Bmac will play on the relationship he was establishing here and chunk some bread at him. Now we'll see what kind of recruiter gattis really is.
Can't imagine if he was upset at what Bmac did that he would consider going to him at UGA. If anything I would think he would be mad at the one telling him the lies, not the school.

WTF can Donk Duggans say to him?

“We ain’t got no offense, we ain’t got no QB, all our WR’s suck & you ain’t gon get drafted, so come to FSU & waste a year so you go in the portal after witnessing this dumpster fire up close & personal..”

“Oh and our Head coach is getting fired this year too, so I’m probably not even gonna be here..”

“Coach Haggins’ll be here though, so that’s good..”
Jesus Christ man😂😂😂😂😂

If he’s gonna commit, they’ll commit earlier rather than later. I have a feeling wr slots are gonna fill up and we’ll be locked in early. Not sure he’s a kid who can wait till nsd and have a spot. Too many big time wrs in south Florida and I think we’ll have commits pop sooner rather than later. Get on board or lose your spot

Him leaving or him saying we a running team now?
I don't think his words hurt us at all. What I think hurts us with him is this kid has been recruited by now 3 seperate wr coaches in the last year & 4 total if you include stumble****... We have to show kids stability if we really wanna Excell. As I said I think relationships matter more with this kid from what I've seen out of him and the two times we talked. I know he loves Mario and I'm hoping gattis is everything he's said to be. I haven't had a chance yet to chop it up with him. If he is then we've still got time, but we gotta stop allowing any negative recruiting by showing consistency and winning. That'll go a long way in general.

Advertisement
Can't imagine if he was upset at what Bmac did that he would consider going to him at UGA. If anything I would think he would be mad at the one telling him the lies, not the school.
Again I don't think he was upset with bmac at all. I can't speak for the kid and in time he'll show one way or the other his thoughts. I think bmac leaving set us back because it shows instability... It's another position coach from us recruiting him inside of a short period of time. He may question our ability to provide a consistent safe place for him to grow. I can see the same logic applying to bmac at uga however I know this kid REALLY liked bmac. So there's that.

Again I don't think he was upset with bmac at all. I can't speak for the kid and in time he'll show one way or the other his thoughts. I think bmac leaving set us back because it shows instability... It's another position coach from us recruiting him inside of a short period of time. He may question our ability to provide a consistent safe place for him to grow. I can see the same logic applying to bmac at uga however I know this kid REALLY liked bmac. So there's that.
True, never know what these kids are thinking.

Advertisement
Yeah only thing he can say. He’s home and not going anywhere
Yeah but if Gattis is OC/WR coach, and relationships important, what are the chances Gattis is here in 3 years? If he does well next year he may be a HC before this kid steps on campus. Then its lets bring in a new WR and OC AGAIN. I mean good problem to have when your position coaches are being hired as HC but does hurt relationships.

Really a tough spot to be in.

Other more notable posters will verify this but word on the streets is he's as close to a virtual cane lock as possible right now. That being said NIL has changed the game as far as turning formalities into uncertainties

Advertisement
Still early In this 2023 cycle… now that the 22 class is wrapped up the full court press will be put on….

If Mario wants him I’d be hard pressed to believe that Dugans can out recruit him

Yeah but if Gattis is OC/WR coach, and relationships important, what are the chances Gattis is here in 3 years? If he does well next year he may be a HC before this kid steps on campus. Then its lets bring in a new WR and OC AGAIN. I mean good problem to have when your position coaches are being hired as HC but does hurt relationships.

Really a tough spot to be in.
and this is why Mario understands he has to be the lead recruiter at the end of the day on all these guys. he's the one constant and thankfully he's willing to put in the work.

Is he staying at Stranahan for his Senior year? If I’m not mistaken I read somewhere awhile back he might go to STA. You have to think if he went to STA he’d probably end up a 5* recruit with more national recognition than he’s already getting. He’d have a QB that could get it to him.

Advertisement
My two cents and alot of people won't wanna hear this, it's either UGA or fspoo. But there's a ton of time for gattis and Mario to get right with him and if he's a priority we can repair the relationship. What bmac did hurt us alot with this kid because you can tell with him it's not as much about the schools as it is the relationships. Dugans is a good recruiter and a very likeable dude for these kids. Bmac will play on the relationship he was establishing here and chunk some bread at him. Now we'll see what kind of recruiter gattis really is.
What's your two sense coming from? He aint going to no FSU. They are a dump. Him and Jalen Brown are the two most likely commits as well as Robby Washington. We have a new staff in town and his mom wants him to stay. Boy went to almost every single home game this past season and he getting the full court press. Yes cant count SEC schools out or USC now. But i will count FSU out now.

Lol there’s no chance he goes to Food Stamp U especially after this upcoming season.

White Willie will start feeling the heat like Mandy and he’ll basically be a lame duck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back