[Hydro isn’t a fan of TVD]

Advertisement
SmartSelect_20231104_091131_Instagram.png

best for everyone if he declares for the portal today or tomorrow after the game, lets us get a head start in finding the next QB

Spoiled little bart. For him to opt out in a BOWL GAME is pure no HEART of the canes. He was given a free ride. It's me myself and I. I would tell him PACK your bags and get the **** off the campus
yikes. Who ****ed in your Cheerios

Advertisement
Advertisement
Playing very well last two games after the offense was tailored to feature his strength. Although, I’ve also noticed the last two defenses have went away from zone concepts vs. man, & TVD appears more comfortable to trust his WRs in those reads vs. zone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Playing very well last two games after the offense was tailored to feature his strength. Although, I’ve also noticed the last two defenses have went away from zone concepts vs. man, & TVD appears more comfortable to trust his WRs in those reads vs. zone.
Both teams tried the recipe early by dropping 7-8 but he did a good job of taking what they were giving instead of forcing passes. Trust me, there isn’t a defensive coordinator in the world who’s going to game plan against TVD and not at least try to replicate what teams did earlier in the season. They’ve altered to offense to give him more check down options and less guys staying in to block. He’s also been more willing to tuck it and get 3 or 4 yards instead of getting greedy and forcing passes

Advertisement
Back