Husky Fan Here

TheU1984

All ACC
Husky fan here. Thanks for having me. Looking forward to watching our state’s second most popular basketball team tonight against your NIL squad. You all are going to have to contend with our big C tonight. I liken him to Shaquille O’Neal on the pro level. Hakeem Olajuwon in college - even his pre-game meals, or lack thereof. Just like the old Big East days, I got the Huskies by 11.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Denzel Washington Reaction GIF

Husky fan here. Thanks for having me. Looking forward to watching our state’s second most popular basketball team tonight against your NIL squad. You all are going to have to contend with our big C tonight. I liken him to Shaquille O’Neal on the pro level. Hakeem Olajuwon in college - even his pre-game meals, or lack thereof. Just like the old Big East days, I got the Huskies by 11.
Well played.

Shaq or Hakeem? Haha, we just *****ed slapped the best center of all-time, Bill Russell, two weeks ago. These two dudes are pikers compared to Russell. Canes roll.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So it will be the UCONN "NIL squad" vs the Miami "NIL squad". I recall reading an article in 2021 stating that one UCONN player had a $700,000 per year NIL deal. Just not as publicized.

Advertisement
Hey
Great, you just gave Miami the key to winning, put your big guy on the line!

When ESPN goes LIVE to Bird Road 40st and 87ave and see my boys the LaCareta POTS and PANS Brigade.
Then UCONN will know IT’S ALL OVER , my boys will put on a show.

GOCANES
Just drop off a family size container of Mt.Aneo Rum my boys will bang non-stop all night.

Believe me there well suppled

GOCANES

Advertisement
Sanogo’s game to me reminds me most of Zac Randolph. Big, wide body, good hands, doesn’t jump high, clears space and finishes well at the rim. And can run.

Wait a minute, is this dude using the C word ?

When ESPN goes LIVE to Bird Road 40st and 87ave and see my boys the LaCareta POTS and PANS Brigade.
Then UCONN will know IT’S ALL OVER , my boys will put on a show.

GOCANES
My old stomping grounds back in the day. Actually Big Daddy's at 82'nd and Bird Rd.

Advertisement
Back