Hush Nerds Ed Reed is talking

Advertisement
There was a few times they played the Pat's that I'd get hyped like a cane game. Can't remember the year but it was a Monday night and Mcgahee was going off.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is that the scumbag Jobe wearing 26 in that picture? The motherf*cker should never be allowed on campus again. Our current players should be taught to HATE that *****. Jobe is the recruit I hate the most. That dumb SOB deserves the worst coming to him. I hope he continues to suck and get schooled by everyone Bama plays and has that whole backwardass redneck state turns on him and no job for him, mama Jobe and anyone else is his jerkoff family. **** em all.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
They only come around for a short time and move on , I'll bet you ER lays in bed many nights crying that he can't play anymore let alone wearing the U.

Ask any of these treasures if they do , they cry with PASSION all the time in hope in there dreams they can PLAY AGAIN.

GOCANES

They only come around for a short time and move on , I'll bet you ER lays in bed many nights crying that he can't play anymore let alone wearing the U.

Ask any of these treasures if they do , they cry with PASSION all the time in hope in there dreams they can PLAY AGAIN.

GOCANES
In one of the recent U docs he was talking about how much he hated running those infamous 110s and the brutal offseason workouts. Didn’t sound like someone who missed the game that much lol

Advertisement
Back