2025 Husan Longstreet 4* QB from CA

Advertisement
Texas A&M crystal balls. Close thread
I realize you’re being dramatic

We are going to need to prove we are an offense and a destination for QBs before we win these battles but we can do a lot to pave the way in 2024 to flip a guy like this

I realize you’re being dramatic

We are going to need to prove we are an offense and a destination for QBs before we win these battles but we can do a lot to pave the way in 2024 to flip a guy like this
Nah not dramatic just it is what it is. I dont remember if it was here or the ITU staff saying that the staff wants Nickel and are locked in on him and them flirting with Husan was just that "flirting". We were never really that interested in him.

Advertisement
Nah not dramatic just it is what it is. I dont remember if it was here or the ITU staff saying that the staff wants Nickel and are locked in on him and them flirting with Husan was just that "flirting". We were never really that interested in him.

if you’re saying we only want Nickel then that’s different we should have locked the thread from the first post 😂

I was speaking more from a flip possibility but I get what you’re saying completely now

Advertisement
Back