hurricanesports.com

CaniacMike21

Senior
I find it odd that the Richt deal has been official for hours now, yet there is literally nothing on the UM Athletics page about the press conference tomorrow. Are the people in the Hecht that inept/slow to update the website?

Advertisement
they dont know what to do...there hasn't been a real coach in coral gables since 2000

There probably won't be an update until the presser tomorrow.

I've worked in college athletics and am currently an athletic director at a private high school. I have a lot of friends that work in college athletic departments around the country. This is probably a minor thing and most fans/interested parties don't really care, but heads would be rolling at most places if this type of radio silence was being displayed on the school's athletic website at such a frenzied and important time.

Or, things may not quite be official yet which would explain it.

When they let go of Golden, they got rid of the PR team as they no longer needed all those creative twitter hashtags and fake marketing materials like the one counting Ross' NoLife stadium improvements as UM investments in football.

Advertisement
When they let go of Golden, they got rid of the PR team as they no longer needed all those creative twitter hashtags and fake marketing materials like the one counting Ross' NoLife stadium improvements as UM investments in football.

makes sense...think they may have been hired by Wario for his HC campaign

People ***** when the department says too much. ***** when they don't say enough. Presser scheduled for tomorrow. Coach wanted to address his Georgia players. I can wait 24 hours for the Hurricane social media outreach.

They tweeted about the presser and are probably going to update everything after the presser. I worked/interned in Hecht last year and I'm sure there are a bunch of interns making stuff in Photoshop for the final announcement. I know what you're saying, but also I just wouldn't look into it too much. Richt is coming.

Advertisement
They may as well merge The U and UGA

Had no idea how much they like us and honestly how many Canes fans root for them

They tweeted about the presser and are probably going to update everything after the presser. I worked/interned in Hecht last year and I'm sure there are a bunch of interns making stuff in Photoshop for the final announcement. I know what you're saying, but also I just wouldn't look into it too much. Richt is coming.

Share some anecdotes bro

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back