Hurricane tears

mbuendia

Freshman
I call a moratorium on anyone posting in a Nole/Gator tears thread. As a matter of fact I call for a permaban on any delusional dipstick who even so much as whispers an insult or makes fun of any other in state school or one of our rivals. Between our sheer incompetence and laughable level of ineptitude, to our crapping the bed on national tv with the world watching, we have no business mocking any other coach, player, or school. From recruiting misses to being beaten to the punch on recruits to hilarious tweets showing how stupid our defense and players are, we are a national punchline.

I will fight anyone that posts in those god**** threads. Stop talking shizz and don’t throw stones u know the rest.

Until we are truly effing back some MOD delete those Nole and Gator tear threads and replace them with a Canes tears one.

Advertisement
Those threads will keep us going during these times. Our rivals struggle is what we have to focus on while we struggle.

Yeah..... it's plenty of cane tears in the last 12 hrs to overlap the gator and nole threads combined

This is some of what I said in the LSU firepower thread.... They remembered owning our *** years ago and taunted Miami again.

We got clowned on National TV yet again.

And the real problem is that our coaching is so predictable with any team that has a pulse..

We have no business talking ish to anyone after last night. We basically looked like Golden girls again.

Advertisement
Back