Hurricane Podcast

Swerve

Freshman
Looking for some popular and non popular Hurricane Podcast here that are available on iTunes, YouTube, SoundCloud, and etc. This is so folks that are far away in another state are country can listen to. Thanks for your input!

Advertisement
By far the best and most insightful from past to present:
Miami Huddlecast The Huddle Network - hosted by Former Canes 3 Time National Champion Kelvin Harris

Advertisement
The big 3 rollup is the best imo. They go off topic a lot, but its mostly entertaining and still the vast majority of the show is football stuff.
The CanesInsight podcast, 5 Rings, and Storm Surge are good and informative for purely canes stuff.
The Miami huddlecast is a struggle bc of the sound quality.
Orange bowl boys is mostly farting around, with a little canes talk sprinkled in.

i dont know about any others.

Looking for some popular and non popular Hurricane Podcast here that are available on iTunes, YouTube, SoundCloud, and etc. This is so folks that are far away in another state are country can listen to. Thanks for your input!
The Orange Bowl Boys Podcast.

The big 3 rollup is the best imo. They go off topic a lot, but its mostly entertaining and still the vast majority of the show is football stuff.
The CanesInsight podcast, 5 Rings, and Storm Surge are good and informative for purely canes stuff.
The Miami huddlecast is a struggle bc of the sound quality.
Orange bowl boys is mostly farting around, with a little canes talk sprinkled in.

i dont know about any others.
The Big 3 is the best. The only problem is, we have the most passive Canes fan I've ever heard representing us on that podcast. the gator acts more like a Cane than the Cane does. He doesn't brag nearly enough when something positive happens in the program, and then when something negative happens he let's the Nole and the gator troll him.

Advertisement
By far the best and most insightful from past to present:
Miami Huddlecast The Huddle Network - hosted by Former Canes 3 Time National Champion Kelvin Harris

That podcast would be a lot better if he would let his guests finish their thought. For example with Manny Navaro, Harris will ask him a question and Manny won't even get three words out before Harris is already interrupting giving what he thinks about the question he just asked.

Harris said on one of the episodes that Kosi had great awareness. At first I thought he was joking, but no, he was dead serious.

Listened to a podcast and they were interviewing Manny Navarro... They asked him if Manny D felt different than Coker, Shannon, Golden, Richt and Navarro replied that the staff was a concern. He said that besides Enos he questions some of the assistant hires and said that if Miami wants to compete it has to cash out on some top coaches.

(yes, I know they paid Enos)

Listened to a podcast and they were interviewing Manny Navarro... They asked him if Manny D felt different than Coker, Shannon, Golden, Richt and Navarro replied that the staff was a concern. He said that besides Enos he questions some of the assistant hires and said that if Miami wants to compete it has to cash out on some top coaches.

Which podcast, link please.

Go Canes

Which podcast, link please.

Go Canes

Manny's interview is at the 10:00 min mark.

Advertisement
My library consists of:

Canesinsight
Big 3 roll up
5 rings
Storm surge
OBB
Miami Huddlecast
CanesCast
Acc Football Show (only 1 episode but they did talk Miami a good bit from a non biased perspective)

They all have their strengths and weaknesses so it comes down to personal preference. It’s also the offseason so not too much going on outside of recruiting and positional previews.

Check out the 5 Rings podcast. David and AI speak on the QB battle. There is clearly some talk going on behind the scenes.

Advertisement

So the staff is a concern now but wasn't last year when Richt had his son coaching QBs & Thomas Brown as OC? Navarro doesn't know what he's talking about. This staff - from Manny at HC, to Enos at OC, to Feely at S&C - is a considerable upgrade over what we've had the last few years.

Advertisement
Back