Hurricane Lane - Hawai’i

Canes1UM

Recruit
Aloha all my canes fans,

I, along with a few other canes fans, are looking at a Category 4 hurricane headed our way in Hawai’i. While I hope this is another good omen for our team (like last year’s storm) we can definitely use some positive vibes our way.

Go Canes!

Hopefully, we will have power in time for kickoff!

Advertisement
Any chance you can change the name of the storm to Malik? That way it's sure to miss you

Aloha all my canes fans,

I, along with a few other canes fans, are looking at a Category 4 hurricane headed our way in Hawai’i. While I hope this is another good omen for our team (like last year’s storm) we can definitely use some positive vibes our way.

Go Canes!

you mean cat 5

stay frosty

Advertisement
Aloha all my canes fans,

Go Canes!

The Hurricane's name is Lane. The worst your gonna experience is a flurry of petty tweets. No worries.

giphy (9).gif

Advertisement
Hope nobody has State Farm , come Sept. 9th anniversary of Irma here in So.Fla still fighting them to settle , enjoy the SF advertisements on TV till you need them.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Yeah my son is going to be on duty during the storm, at Hickam on a barge tied to the dock. His ship is in dry dock so it couldn't head out to sea with the rest. Good luck to you...

Our thoughts and prayers out to our fellow Canes brothers. Hearing it should miss most of the islands to the southwest which would be great. I’m sure some insane surfers are salivating seeing the swells coming. They’ll be out enmass trying to ride those 25+ft waves.

Advertisement
Aloha all my canes fans,

Go Canes!

Sending prayers your way from a Tiger fan. I think all of us (Louisiana and Florida) know the pain in the *** these storms are... Hunker down and God bless!

Advertisement
Back