Hurricane Club / Season tickets

killacane

Sophomore
I have gotten multiple letters with different deadlines saying if I do not renew my hurricane club membership they will release my season tickets. Today I got another one. My question is, what kind of BS is this? It's not like they are going to sell out and they are trying to pressure me to donate. I will eventually get tickets but am very frustrating with many things from on the field issues, to game day atmosphere to the annoying parking guy that won't let my tent stick out half a foot in the green lot 5 hours before the game. I know there is only so much UM controls but the idea of threatening to release my tickets just does not seem like the right approach.

Not sure anyone cares but despite everything UM is trying to do these things can be annoying.

Advertisement
Agreed. It's borderline hilarious that they might "release" our tickets if we don't renew soon.

I hate the thought of my tickets being orphaned for a few weeks, joining the thousands of unclaimed club seats begging for a home.

I give them the money when I am good and got **** ready to. They can wait, and they do.

They will release your tickets and let others scoop them up during the ticket event later this spring. Do what you want, just don't complain later.

Advertisement
Agreed. It's borderline hilarious that they might "release" our tickets if we don't renew soon.

I hate the thought of my tickets being orphaned for a few weeks, joining the thousands of unclaimed club seats begging for a home.

LOL I got the same thing and laughed. I had club seats last year and there were seats all over the place next to me. Plan on picking up tickets on a game per game basis this year. No change in defensive philosophy and add then combine it with losses and attendance to games will suffer.

Advertisement
Back