Hurricane Basketball

Winky is Wright

Junior
Banned
Currently I have no allegiance to a NCAA basketball team. (I live near U of I but have never really liked the Ilini)

As a long term fan of Miami Hurricanes Football, I'm interested in getting into Miami basketball. I've caught games here and there but by no means have a clue how the program is going.

Basically what I'm asking is for a poster who follows religiously to update me on the current roster. Make sure to include which of these players will make me want to throw the remote.

Also, any high recruits looking at Miami? I seen a few weeks ago we landed Davon Reed

0 Shane Larkin G 5-11 176 SO Orlando, FL
1 Durand Scott G 6-5 203 SR Bronx, NY
2 Bishop Daniels G 6-3 176 FR Raleigh, NC
3 Steve Sorenson G 6-0 151 FR Dallas, TX
4 Trey McKinney Jones G 6-5 220 SR Milwaukee, WI
10 Raphael Akpejiori F 6-10 236 JR Lagos, Nigeria
12 Justin Heller G 6-2 180 SO Boca Raton, FL
15 Rion Brown G 6-6 200 JR Hinesville, GA
21 Erik Swoope F 6-6 233 JR North Hollywood, CA
23 Tonye Jekiri C 7-0 227 FR Southern Durham, NC
25 Garrius Adams G 6-6 195 SR Apex, NC
35 Kenny Kadji F-C 6-11 242 SR Douala, Cameroon
42 Reggie Johnson C 6-10 292 SR Winston-Salem, NC
45 Julian Gamble F-C 6-10 250 SR Durham, NC

Thanks Fellas, I'll rep everybody that shares good info

Advertisement
Get it in your mind now that we will lose multiple ACC games that we shouldn't to bad teams and then pull off a nice upset or two over a Duke/UNC/NC State

Jack McClinton is a god

[video=youtube;EbzAGIbXIzE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbzAGIbXIzE[/video]

Appreciate it DCF, I didn't mean to sound like I was trying to cherry pick.

I'm reading up on these past recruiting classes to learn more about the current roster/past kids.. what's the scoop on Donnonvan Kirk?

Pete,

McClinton is actually one of two former players I remember! The other is Darius Rice simply because he was Jerry's nephew and that boy could jump.

I'm reading up on these past recruiting classes to learn more about the current roster/past kids.. what's the scoop on Donnonvan Kirk?

Pete,

McClinton is actually one of two former players I remember! The other is Darius Rice simply because he was Jerry's nephew and that boy could jump.

Watching these old Jack highlights make me sad lol. He is literally my favorite athlete of all time next to Sean Taylor.

Kirk transferred to DePaul, but idk the story behind it.

Advertisement

Pete,

Watching these old Jack highlights make me sad lol. He is literally my favorite athlete of all time next to Sean Taylor.

Kirk transferred to DePaul, but idk the story behind it.

Kirk wasn't happy with his playing time, since Haith would start him one game and then not play him at all the next. He also didn't seem to be completely focused on basketball, either. He transfered to a school much closer to home, so that might have factored into it all, as well.

Advertisement
I follow this team very closely and feel that this year's team is the best we have had since we went to the sweet 16 with salmons and james jones.

They have inside presenece, outside shooters, slashers, defense, leadership, athleticism, and a very good coach. If they play to their potential I can see them being a 5 or 6 seed in the tournament. If they play average I still see them making the tourney as a bubble team.

Great time to jump on the bandwagon though. This team is talented and hungry.

The other is Darius Rice simply because he was Jerry's nephew and that boy could jump.

His steal and game winning 3 vs UCONN was GOAT. Used to be up on Youtube, but I can't find it anymore.

CBS or ESPN or whatever channel the game was on, made them take it down due to copyright crap. I could watch that over and over and over

Gat **** it. That 5 point sequence was insane. UCONN didn't even think it was real life.

Advertisement
The other is Darius Rice simply because he was Jerry's nephew and that boy could jump.

His steal and game winning 3 vs UCONN was GOAT. Used to be up on Youtube, but I can't find it anymore.

CBS or ESPN or whatever channel the game was on, made them take it down due to copyright crap. I could watch that over and over and over

Gat **** it. That 5 point sequence was insane. UCONN didn't even think it was real life.

We were lucky we didn't get a technical as we basically started the celebration with time still left on the clock.

Advertisement
Back