Hurns will be drafted in what round?

Hurns will be drafted in what round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
I feel like Hurns has been totally looked over, I got him going in the 5th round, would love it to be the fins.

Advertisement
Crazy. he is much better than 3rd round. He had The Mummy for a QB. Dude saved us over and over again for four years!

Gotta go with 6th round... I love Hurns but he does nothing at an elite level... I like him to go to a team that lacks depth or consistency at WR and is looking for a solid guy to push everyone's game up. OAK, BUF, NYJ, NE, CAR and TB could all use a Hurns even if they take another receiver in the earlier rounds. I think he could be a steal if a team has open competition for a couple of spots on their recieving core.

I think either the Panthers or the Patriots in the later rounds. I think he is alot better than what NFL network and the draft guys of espn give him credit for. But he is an possession receiver in a dynamic WR draft class. During a regular year, he would be 4-5 at least. But he is going to have to fight for a spot in camp, then fight to stay there. I think there is no better guy for it. Hurns brings his lunch pale everyday and will work harder than anybody else to make it happen! []_[]

Advertisement
I think round 5 is a fair spot. One word. Consistant. Guy will be a solid addition wherever he goes.

Advertisement
Back