Hunter Knighton

This is a common practice for players receiving their degrees. Especially players who aren't likely to earn playing time the next season.

Knighton literally almost gave his life for the program. I wish him nothing but the best.

Advertisement
Love how some posters want to quickly bash the school or coaches. Fact is, some kids want to graduate and do. Hunter is one of them. He's done with academics and football unless he decides to continue grad school.

As for scholarships, they are for ONE year. Renewable each year and determined by the school and coaches.

Next time you bytch asses talk mess about the coaches know more than us when it comes to recruits I'm going to shove a picture of Loftus up your *** then cram it down your throat.

Everyone, other than "the coaches know better than you do" mook maggots, on the recruiting board thought Loftus had no business getting a UM offer.

Advertisement
Where's Brock to come in here and tell everyone to stop bashing our players? Or does he only do that for Kaaya?

Next time you bytch asses talk mess about the coaches know more than us when it comes to recruits I'm going to shove a picture of Loftus up your *** then cram it down your throat.

Everyone, other than "the coaches know better than you do" mook maggots, on the recruiting board thought Loftus had no business getting a UM offer.

This. I'm also tired of hearing that excuse when myself or others also question some of their recruits. They are wrong...A LOT.

On Wednesday afternoon, Matt Porter of the Palm Beach Post reported that redshirt junior OL Hunter Knighton has requested a release to transfer to another school.

On Wednesday afternoon, Matt Porter of the Palm Beach Post reported that redshirt junior OL Hunter Knighton has requested a release to transfer to another school.

I wonder if he's graduating or if he's still got a little bit of school to go due to the heat stroke? He could have missed an entire semester due to that. I'd say he's headed FCS to play right away if he hasn't graduated yet.

On second thought, he's probably headed FCS regardless.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back