Hunter echols

brock

All-American
Announced that he is 100% USC Trojan and has shutters his recruitment down. Pete said this a while ago but he just announced that

Last edited:
Advertisement
LOL @ the name "Hunter"

I said it before...will say it again....very obvious a woman gave him that name. No way this dude has a father because what man would ever allow their son to be named "Hunter."

That's up there with "Chase" or "Austin" or "Dylan"

Very ghey name, I must point out

LOL @ the name "Hunter"

I said it before...will say it again....very obvious a woman gave him that name. No way this dude has a father because what man would ever allow their son to be named "Hunter."

Easy there, Kris. Think we got some insight into how the naughty and nice lists are created.

LOL @ the name "Hunter"

Easy there, Kris. Think we got some insight into how the naughty and nice lists are created.

Hey it's not my fault his mom named him Hunter. You can't blame me for that.

Hunter is the kind of name a single mom gives to her precious snowflake when there's no man around to put a stop to it.

If I have a son, he'll get a man's name. Like Earl. Or a good biblical name. Matthew. Peter. Paul. Real strong names.

If you ever meet a man named Earl, you know he's got a father. No woman would name their boy Earl. You meet a dude named Earl, you can be sure his dad's got a massive sack.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I may be wrong here, but I think/thought this was a head fake by the staff. I have no proof of this, it's just a hunch.

LOL @ the name "Hunter"

Hunter is the kind of name a single mom gives to her precious snowflake when there's no man around to put a stop to it.

If I have a son, he'll get a man's name. Like Earl. Or a good biblical name. Matthew. Peter. Paul. Real strong names.

If you ever meet a man named Earl, you know he's got a father. No woman would name their boy Earl. You meet a dude named Earl, you can be sure his dad's got a massive sack.
This is stupid s%t I ever heard

I know about 12 Tracey that can kick ***...

Last edited:
LOL @ the name "Hunter"

This is stupid s%t I ever heard

I know about 12 Tracey that can kick ***...

Gonna guess your name is probably Tracey. Unless 1CN is your real name.

Tracey isnt so bad, a lot fuggin better than Hunter. Now there's a country singer named "Trace"....that there is a ghey *** name.

Advertisement
LOL @ the name "Hunter"

What the **** are you talking about? You sound like a ******* moron. What does this kids name have to do with anything that gets discussed on a college football recruiting board? You bring absolutely nothing of substance to the conversation.

LOL @ the name "Hunter"

What the **** are you talking about? You sound like a ******* moron. What does this kids name have to do with anything that gets discussed on a college football recruiting board? You bring absolutely nothing of substance to the conversation.

This **** so stupid it got my stomach hurting cuz I'm laughing so hard....funniest **** was the Earl comment...lmfao

LOL @ the name "Hunter"

What the **** are you talking about? You sound like a ****ing moron. What does this kids name have to do with anything that gets discussed on a college football recruiting board? You bring absolutely nothing of substance to the conversation.

This **** so stupid it got my stomach hurting cuz I'm laughing so hard....funniest **** was the Earl comment...lmfao

Same here Santa's a funny dude..That is your name Santa ,right...

Advertisement
Advertisement
kid has too much sunshine and is a self declared christian.

we need savages and demons.

Advertisement
Back