Hulu - 30 day free trial : EDIT: DOES NOT INCLUDE LIVE TV. my bad

jackbenimble71

Greentree All American and 7th Floor Crew wingman
Purgatory
...they just went from 7 day to 30 day (1 month) free trial.. should cover the next 2 games on accn.

EDIT: my bad... does not include live tv in the trial. I went thru the process with a burner email to test it out. includes everything but live tv. sorry.
there is only a free 7 day trial that includes tv right now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What?!?!

Why do they keep doing this to me?!! I burned the YouTube TV free trial right before they started the 21 day free trial and then last weekend I burned the Hulu free trial and now they’re offering 21 days.

I’ve got worse luck than Manny Diaz right now. Smh.

The way we are playing they had no choice for a promotional rate . HA HA #Slapsthedeskatwork! LOL

Last edited:
As of a few days ago, Youtube TV had a 3 week free trial period. I got it the day of the UNC game, then cancelled it immediately (though I was informed I would still have full access during the trial period.

FYI, cancelling was a bit of a mission to figure out, since it's impossible to find a phone number and the online cancellation was suspiciously not working. You have to find the "call me" feature in their customer service, then someone will call you and you can cancel. That part was pretty easy. They asked me why, and I said, "Well, I needed this service to watch the UM football game, and now the game is over, so I don't need it anymore." No follow up question. Just a thank you and I was politely informed the cancellation was processed but I could still use the service for the remaining time on the free trial period.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back