Huge next 7 days for us

Advertisement
Advertisement
Will the Wake game be crowded? I’m thinking of driving down and going.
I hope so. I have tickets for FSU Jan 11 and an extra 1 (in Tally) if needed.

Just watched UCF beat Michigan by 14, to go to 9-2. That's one of our (3) losses, so takes a bit of the sting out if we can somehow keep this winning going.

UCF in Orlando just had a big noisy crowd. OFC versus Michigan, its a bit of an expectation. Would be nice if we had something remotely close to that on Saturday for WF.

I hope so. I have tickets for FSU Jan 11 and an extra 1 (in Tally) if needed.

Just watched UCF beat Michigan by 14, to go to 9-2. That's one of our (3) losses, so takes a bit of the sting out if we can somehow keep this winning going.

UCF in Orlando just had a big noisy crowd. OFC versus Michigan, its a bit of an expectation. Would be nice if we had something remotely close to that on Saturday for WF.
I doubt there will be much of a crowd unfortunately. Probably a similar crowd to what we had for NC State. Sparse.

Advertisement
If we win these (7) are we TOP 25 worthy ?

GOCANES
I think a true tell-tale of what this team is will be the games proceeding this homestead. Home wins against below and middle of the pack ACC teams is very good, because it shows we aren't as bad as many of us thought early on, me included. However, going on the road and playing perennial powers in the ACC will tell us all we need to know about Laranaga's crew moving forward. Duke on the road will be tough, but if we can keep it close that'll be a good sign. And if we can either sweep or split against the semenhoes (who are down this season) and knock off UNC (very up & down so far) then I suspect this Miami team will be in the thick of things come the post season. Something, I for no one did not think we were capable of. IRegardless, this 7 game winning streak has been impressive to say the least. In the preseason, I thought Miami would hover around .500 and not sniff the post season. That may still be the case, but by the end of this month we should have a better gauge on what's what.

GO CANES!!

Advertisement
I think a true tell-tale of what this team is will be the games proceeding this homestead. Home wins against below and middle of the pack ACC teams is very good, because it shows we aren't as bad as many of us thought early on, me included. However, going on the road and playing perennial powers in the ACC will tell us all we need to know about Laranaga's crew moving forward. Duke on the road will be tough, but if we can keep it close that'll be a good sign. And if we can either sweep or split against the semenhoes (who are down this season) and knock off UNC (very up & down so far) then I suspect this Miami team will be in the thick of things come the post season. Something, I for no one did not think we were capable of. IRegardless, this 7 game winning streak has been impressive to say the least. In the preseason, I thought Miami would hover around .500 and not sniff the post season. That may still be the case, but by the end of this month we should have a better gauge on what's what.

GO CANES!!
Agree with this. I think folks are in show-me mode with this team. Kinda like the dolphins 7 game streak where folks were saying show me against a good team. They are better than i thought they'd be. Somehow the defensive rebounding hasn't killed us yet. McGusty has improved alot. Wong has been himself and Miller has been a revelation. When we play bigger team's we'll struggle but we are better overall in the pack in the ACC than i expected by a good amount.

Advertisement
Back