Huge loss for the program

To be fair to her, having done some writing myself, sometimes you get assigned to stuff you know nothing about. I did a bunch of dumb crap that would have been extremely annoying if there was a fanbase around that thing that actually knew what they were talking about when I clearly didn’t.

She was good for some laughs and she didn’t do any damage. She wasn’t a good dog, but she was our dog. Great run.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1000003765.gif

Advertisement
Yuck it up, but wait till we get some snot nosed UVA grad to replace her.

I'll never forget the tool from BC that worked for the PB Post

Advertisement
To be fair to her, having done some writing myself, sometimes you get assigned to stuff you know nothing about. I did a bunch of dumb crap that would have been extremely annoying if there was a fanbase around that thing that actually knew what they were talking about when I clearly didn’t.

She was good for some laughs and she didn’t do any damage. She wasn’t a good dog, but she was our dog. Great run.

Nobody assigned you the *** **** beat writer gig. You did that pro-bono (or pro-boner)

Advertisement
Matt Leblanc Whatever GIF

Even if it is low-hanging fruit, why talk **** about a retiring harmless lady who covered our favorite football team for many years?

Save it for all the biased MF's who gave the Canes ****. They're the ones who deserve it.

Thanks for your service Susan and best of luck in the future

Advertisement
Back