Huge loss for the program

Advertisement
No lie ima miss here cringe and bad questions. They were actually hilarious at times and brought a slight bit entertainment to a pretty boring interview with players and cultures lol

She has been the Heather Dinnich Kiss of Death of local sports beat reporting all along. Last memory I had of her was CMC laying into her goofy *** in one of last years pressers for one of the dumbest questions she ever asked.

Thread doesn't disappoint. With Susan gone, I think this is our year boys. Gators getting their **** pushed in now.

Advertisement
Im Out Amy Poehler GIF by FOX TV

I often wondered if she was a true redhead. Drapes match the carpet?

Seriously though, she was relatively harmless compared to idiots like Barry Jacksoff. Recently, I’ll remember her question to Cam about his trash talking. That really was a great question. Other times, I felt bad for her with some of the questions she asked.

37 years at one job is a **** of an accomplishment these days regardless of position. Hope she and her cats enjoy retirement.

Advertisement
She might well and seemed like a nice lady but for someone who covered sports for 39 years she somehow knew nothing about sports lol
Have you read Navarro or that guy who used to cover UM that now does the Dolphins? Not any better re FB IQ

Advertisement
Advertisement
it is only appropriate for someone like The Beast to congratulate her in this fashion.

by the way, i saw him at the spring game and asked him if he had lost some weight. he's a ******* blob.

Advertisement
Back