Off-Topic Huge favor

canesFAN_4_life

Recruit
Premium
I'm getting married on August 27th and we are doing a unity ceremony with sand. Is there anyone that can send me a bag of sand from Miami?

Not sure if there is any sand on Miami's campus, but if there is, that would be preferred.

I will pay for your time and shipping

Advertisement
I'm getting married on August 27th and we are doing a unity ceremony with sand. Is there anyone that can send me a bag of sand from Miami?

Not sure if there is any sand on Miami's campus, but if there is, that would be preferred.

I have Arizona sand. Ill sell you a gram of it for $75.

I dont live near the U, but they have built a mini beach near the lake, so yes there is sand at the U.

Can anyone help get some sand for me? I get I have a low post count, but I have been a die hard fan since I was 7 years old. Please if anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it and pay for your time.

Advertisement
Can anyone help get some sand for me? I get I have a low post count, but I have been a die hard fan since I was 7 years old. Please if anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it and pay for your time.
Give it a minute, someone will probably help. Although you have a tight window. I don’t live in FL so I can’t.

Advertisement

BTW, mazel tov y felicidades!!!

Advertisement

Did you get your sand?

Advertisement
Obviously I’m sure you probably can’t do this, or you already would’ve, but it seems like your only option would be to take a flight down to Miami and get it yourself and then fly right back home.

But again, that’s likely not feasible, both practically and financially.

Advertisement
Back