Huge 2nd Exam for Manny & Company Today

Advertisement
I just think it’s funny how some people don’t think the kids can do any wrong lol.
No, they are held accountable as well, but ultimately coaches coach and recruited the players.

Spiraling after losses and coming out flat and losing after byes has been the norm with entirely different players, but mostly same coaches on D and well, Manny

If we lose its because Lashlee outs himself as a stubborn ******* who insists on trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. We know what Pitt is going to do on defense. Inside zone probably isn't going to work, so adapt. If Cam is still running straight up Gaynor's *** for 1/2 yard in the 3rd Q, it will probably be a close game.

Who knows what to expect on D. I'm not a fan of Baker but Pitt hasn't done much against us recently, and if Pickett is out, who knows.
We all hope Lashlee comes out with a chip on his shoulder and our players, especially King, follow his lead and blow it up in the first half.

No, they are held accountable as well, but ultimately coaches coach and recruited the players.

Spiraling after losses and coming out flat and losing after byes has been the norm with entirely different players, but mostly same coaches on D and well, Manny
I can't for the life in me that the same defensive coaches are still coaching

i don’t think the kids are being coached to line up offsides and rack up unsportsmanlike penalties.
Understandable... But there's a reason why Clemson had waaaay more fewer mistakes. Are their players just that much smarter than ours? They looked disciplined. **** near like a pro team

Advertisement
Understandable... But there's a reason why Clemson had waaaay more fewer mistakes. Are their players just that much smarter than ours? They looked disciplined. **** near like a pro team
Discipline is a player and coach issue to solve, but mostly falls on good coaching and teaching.

Herbstreit just backed up my point.. big game for Manny as HC to rebound this team.

Advertisement
Outside of UNC we should be able to easily outscore every opponent going forward if Lashlee is who we thought he is.
True, but I am disappointed you didn't incorporate food into your latest line of thought. I want to see a buffet of points today. For dessert, a 60 yard FG.

Lashlee and the O better eat today!
They better do more than eat. They'd better share this feast with the hungry peasants who are starving for more points. I'd hate to think we got so fat after eating so much against FSU that we went into hibernation like the bear after eating DBC.

They better do more than eat. They'd better share this feast with the hungry peasants who are starving for more points. I'd hate to think we got so fat after eating so much against FSU that we went into hibernation like the bear after eating DBC.
It was swine flu?

Advertisement
Picket is out. Manny just got answers to this “big test.”

Advertisement
Manolo passes the test again. 4 Exams Passed. One No pass to the top team in the country.

Manny gets a D+
I'm confused by our fan base - it's not 2001 anymore.

Was last week not enough of a wake up call for people? There's levels to College football and we're nowhere near the elite.

This was a good win against a solid team. More importantly it was the Canes rebounding after a heavy loss - in previous years we've gone on losing streaks feeling sorry for ourselves.

I'm confused by our fan base - it's not 2001 anymore.

Was last week not enough of a wake up call for people? There's levels to College football and we're nowhere near the elite.

This was a good win against a solid team. More importantly it was the Canes rebounding after a heavy loss - in previous years we've gone on losing streaks feeling sorry for ourselves.
Ok manny gets C+, Lashlee gets a D-. Ive watched college ball all week and our offense nowhere near what ive seen

Advertisement
Back