Huge 2nd Exam for Manny & Company Today

thisu

Recruit
Banned
Huge test for Manny today to show he is progressing as a head coach. Our team can’t come out flat today! We need a big win to show we are mature enough to not let this Clemson loss get to our players. Coaches need to step up after failing last week with two weeks to prepare, proving we can rebound after a tough loss and keep our eyes on winning out.

Since Manny & Co. failed their first exam last week against a team with a pulse on offense and defense after a bye, do they pass their 2nd exam today, which is not letting the team spiral out of control after a loss?

Advertisement
This game will tell me if we really are a different team from last yr. Not even concerned with the players because obviously we have the talent to beat Pitt. I'm more concerned with how well our players are being coached and the discipline. If we come with all those "mental" mistakes like last week, our season is cooked food.

Last edited:
Huge test for Manny today to show he is progressing as a head coach. Our team can’t come out flat today! We need a big win to show we are mature enough to not let this Clemson loss get to our players. Coaches need to step up after failing last week with two weeks to prepare, proving we can rebound after a tough loss and keep our eyes on winning out.

Since Manny & Co. failed their first exam last week against a team with a pulse on offense and defense after a bye, do they pass their 2nd exam today, which is not letting the team spiral out of control after a loss?
Critical they start fast. Florida kids love giving up when things get tough.

We talking about Manny, right

This game will tell me if we really are a different team from last yr. Not even concerned with the players because obviously we have the talent to beat Pitt. I'm more concerned with how well are players are being coached and the discipline. If we come with all those "mental" mistakes like last week, our season is cooked food.
I like cooked food.

Advertisement
It's Saturday, Orange and Green shades are on. Let's go!

angry leonardo dicaprio GIF

This game will tell me if we really are a different team from last yr. Not even concerned with the players because obviously we have the talent to beat Pitt. I'm more concerned with how well are players are being coached and the discipline. If we come with all those "mental" mistakes like last week, our season is cooked food.

i don’t think the kids are being coached to line up offsides and rack up unsportsmanlike penalties.

Advertisement
I don’t know, I see lots of Florida kids on other programs fight until the end. Players seem to take on the persona of their coaches, which says a lot about our coaches the last decade plus with the flatness of our teams of late.
Big difference between a Florida kid at another program and a Florida kid at Miami or FSU. Whether it was jimbo willie or norvelle those Noles can’t wait to quit on their team and each other just lake Miami teams in the last 15+ years.

Big difference between a Florida kid at another program and a Florida kid at Miami or FSU. Whether it was jimbo willie or norvelle those Noles can’t wait to quit on their team and each other just lake Miami teams in the last 15+ years.
Yep. Big difference. FSU’s recent coaches have been bad as well, not quite like our ****show Blake James has paraded out...

We will see what these coaches are doing, are they earning their paychecks or just collecting it! I have confidence on the offensive side, even though he needs to continue to get better and get better recruits. On the defensive side, well, I will be watching closely, esp CB and LBer

Advertisement
We will see what these coaches are doing, are they earning their paychecks or just collecting it! I have confidence on the offensive side, even though he needs to continue to get better and get better recruits. On the defensive side, well, I will be watching closely, esp CB and LBer
If we put up 10 points or less in the first half, we likely will know the answer... flat... wash rinse repeat!

Advertisement
I highly doubt we lose against this **** team, but after the trifecta of losses against an ACC bottom feeder and group of 5 schools, anything is possible under Manny.
If we lose its because Lashlee outs himself as a stubborn ******* who insists on trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. We know what Pitt is going to do on defense. Inside zone probably isn't going to work, so adapt. If Cam is still running straight up Gaynor's *** for 1/2 yard in the 3rd Q, it will probably be a close game.

Who knows what to expect on D. I'm not a fan of Baker but Pitt hasn't done much against us recently, and if Pickett is out, who knows.

Advertisement
Back