Huff?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Either Huff is a JAG and his evaluations were horrible. Or, Diaz and his defensive staff are complete morons. I’m going with both.
But at this point, instead of calling the dude a JAG, I’m finally ready for him to at least play to see what we got. He cannot be worse than Steed. All night Steed missed assignments, tackles, and seemed lazy and slow. In the words of Mike Singletary, “can’t win with them”.

I'm going to go out and guess it's because he's not better than the people above him. Remember when everyone begged for Lingard to play?

Advertisement
How hard is it to learn a playbook?
That’s been the word ever since he stepped foot here. Don’t know how true since there’s not much to learn in this scheme. Sht is terrible but simple. It just looks like they’re free styling out there.

Advertisement
We can never blow teams out, for years soo it hurts development of players like this because the coaches dont trust them and they cant get on the field to learn from their mistakes.. In practice in season these guys get no reps because its game prep for starters..

They trust the scrubs for whatever reason but guys who probably were told they were gonna get reps before the game didnt get them because we cant ever handle lower level teams

Why does he not play over jennings and steed. I dont understand... he is a best on special teams.. actually looks like a LB
No clue Bc the other LBs suck any way and bite on every play fake so what 9 may do isn’t worse

Advertisement
Patke needs to sit in a room locked in with Huff and use every teaching technique to get the playbook through to him

we NEED him right now

I’m sure Huff could miss his gap just like Steed….watching him is tough. I’ll be nice since his dad is here sometimes, he seemed to get a little better in the second half.

Advertisement
Back