Huff And Blissett Update

Advertisement
With the Manny Diaz situation still unfolding I checked in on two of Miami's most important defensive commits.

Avery Huff- He is hoping that Diaz will remain at Miami but assured me that he is 100% a Hurricane either way.

Jason Blissett- Blissett was a little shocked by the news and is still trying to process what this means for him. With that being said, I still believe he will sign with Miami when it is all said and done.

Edit: I have also put in a prediction for Anthony Solomon to Michigan. I have been avoiding this in the hope that I heard something positive but now that his lead recruiter will be coaching at a different school I am moving on.

2C02B699-2ACC-4D6F-A00D-9EED1B295F97.gif

I saw that. Someone told him to take it down and he didnt listen. South Florida people are sum else

Advertisement
As I said at the beginning of this thread, Blissett had to take a step back and evaluate the situation after Diaz left for Temple. That changed this weekend as the Hurricanes hit a home run with his official visit and eliminated any concerns that he had following the coaching changes. I fully expect Blissett to sign with Miami on Wednesday.

Advertisement
As I said at the beginning of this thread, Blissett had to take a step back and evaluate the situation after Diaz left for Temple. That changed this weekend as the Hurricanes hit a home run with his official visit and eliminated any concerns that he had following the coaching changes. I fully expect Blissett to sign with Miami on Wednesday.
Holley didn’t feel the love tho. What’s that ****? You think he signs Wednesday or waits till February?

That’s great news. Any updates on the other two NY kids Hunte and ElGammal?

Advertisement
Back